Gone are the days where you had to sit in a library for days for research work and have to write it all down on paper. In the past, research and writing were considered to be extremely difficult for all sorts of people. In the late 90s, computers and modern technologies started taking the old norms in research and writing.
Today in 2021, technology has become very advanced and upgraded and has enhanced writing and research.
Today, students and professional writers are using advanced technology and tools for research and writing. In this post, we will tell you about the different tools and tech that helps in writing and research.
Modern Online tools that can enhance research and writing!
Out of hundreds of online tools, we have listed out what is considered best for modern-day research work and content creation.
Bit.ai is a very popular resource available on the internet. This tool is designed to help people in their research work. Making research in this day and age means that you have to go through tons of websites, blogs, articles, images, video clips, graphs, reports, and much more. Well, you would be shocked to know that you don’t have to switch platforms for thorough research anymore as bit.ai is the roof under which you will find all sorts of research material, whether textual or visual. Bit.ai doesn’t only help in providing research material but also assists a user in collaborating, sharing and tracking their work. If you are a research freak, you will love this free and easy-to-use tool.
- Google docs
Google docs, as the name tells us, is the tool that belongs to Google suite. This tool helps users write content. There are tons of features and options available on this tool to help you create content in a proper structure and format. Some of the features which makes Google docs different are:
- Multiple font styles
- Template designs for different kinds of documents
- Options to create headers and footers
- Multiple formatting options
- Multiple folders creating options
- Auto-suggest mode for correction of mistakes
- Research tool for finding facts.
Google docs can be used for free on any device you want. You need a browser to host the tool.
Grammarly is another online tool that is considered to be best for researchers and writers. Grammarly is an open-source utility used to check mistakes and scan plagiarism in essays, assignments, website content, and even research articles. You can write content from scratch in Grammarly or paste text in the input box of the tool. This online tool is the best example of advancement in technology and tools.
It can find all sorts of errors, including spelling mistakes, punctuation errors, wrong sentence structures, grammatical mistakes, and duplication. Writers can also use the plagiarism checker feature of this tool to find the source of the content. This would help them make proper citations.
Duplication is not allowed in research work or any other content writing material. This online plagiarism checker utility is best for all sorts of users who want to ensure that their work is free of plagiarism. In the past, plagiarism checking was not possible, so 70% of researchers had to face rejections because of unintentional plagiarism. Today online plagiarism checker tools like this have made duplication screening easier and accessible. You have to enter text in this duplication checker. It would automatically scan it for plagiarism and get you immediate results.
Many more ways and tools would show you enhancement in advanced technology in writing and research, but we suggest you try this free plagiarism checker by PlagiarismChecker.co for now!
Benefits of advanced technology in writing and research!
There are many benefits of having modern technology and tools in your life. Some of these advantages are listed as under:
- Research has become easier. You can search for anything and everything you want on your mobile phone or computer while sitting at home.
- Research has become free. You have access to billions of websites and academic resources, which you can consult for free without any time limitation.
- You don’t have to worry about setting a time for research and writing anymore. You can read and write whenever you want.
- In research work, tracking the reference sources is religiously important, which was considered to be difficult in the past. Today you can find the source of content in less than seconds with copyright checkers.
- You have access to dozens of writing platforms that can help you create content in the best format.
- You can connect with your teachers or team members digitally.
- You can easily proofread your work with modern tools that would find errors in it and provide you solutions for it.
There are many more advantages that you can enjoy when it comes to research and writing content. But for now, we would urge you to stick to these and learn about some of the best tools that you can use for free!
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.