10 Best Mobile Apps for CXO (2022 Edition)
Whether you are an entrepreneur, CEO, or any other c-suite position holder of a company, employee management, workflow, and customer engagement is essential for business growth. Unfortunately, sometimes it becomes challenging to put everything in a box. Right?
Luckily, with the technological advancements, mobile devices now include useful mobile apps and software to handle such problems effectively. Once the executives and managers know how to resolve issues, no one can hinder their businesses to flourish among the competitors.
The secret to those solutions is right here. Here is a list of the 10 best mobile apps, comprehensively explained with features and benefits to help you out during messy situations. Definitely, after analyzing each application carefully, you can emulate success. So, spare some time and have a look!
Expensify is one of the best tools that help business owners to manage their expenses effectively. Since managing and handling funds are vital for firms, effective management is the top priority here.
Unfortunately, giving access to everyone is not safe, especially, when it comes to financial management. It is no surprise that trusting someone can cause significant damage to the long-term progress of companies. To get rid of such issues, the rising boom of Expensify is making it easier for firms to monitor their financial spending with no fear of security breaches.
- Incorporates advanced and progressive tax tracking systems.
- Conversion of multiple currencies.
- Monitoring of billable materials.
- Controls the maintenance of timesheets.
- Offer various designs and templates for projects.
- The app includes a multi-level workflow system that enables companies to customize according to the organizational structure.
- It saves time and effort by automatically syncing accounting systems.
- One-click receipt scanning immediately captures all details in a single report.
- Detects duplicate receipts promptly and verifies each transaction carefully to keep the users safe from financial scams.
In terms of productivity, performance, effective communication, and organizational culture, Slack is perfect for all kinds of businesses. It is a widely-used communication application that enables correspondence with each other in a company.
One of the app’s best features is the flexibility to group talks into several channels to keep them informed and well-organized. That is why it has become a successful app and a symbol for instant chatting.
- Cloud-based mobile apps.
- Availability of quick notes.
- Offers theme personalization.
- Provides easy global access.
- Promotes transparency and inclusivity.
- Slack has completely changed the way firms interact by connecting individuals together to work as one united team.
- You may get the instant information you need, regardless of your location and time zone.
- Each individual in an organization has the access to shared information so that all team members can participate in the discussions.
- It works on all devices, whether it is Android or iOS, allowing you to find and access your team.
- Allows executives to manage projects more quickly without having to worry about email and meeting schedules.
Trello is gaining rapid popularity among business executives since the app is perfect for collaborative and well-organized visual work. It allows teams to brainstorm ideas, plan, and work on a project collectively.
The app includes Kanban boards that visually delight companies because it can store plenty of information on its server. The app also informs team members about the work progress and who is the responsible individual for each task. It is particularly beneficial for large companies, with mass employees that require access to specific lists or cards.
- Cloud-based platform.
- Automate and organize tasks flawlessly.
- Offers unlimited power-ups.
- Provides flexible layouts.
- Organize and manages your team’s toughest projects simply and easily.
- With the help of calendar power-ups, executives and managers can incorporate deadlines and comments about the projects and tasks.
- Benefits in breaking larger tasks into smaller ones.
- Arrange blog posts and articles on the site notes.
- Enables time tracking to record the performance of each team member.
Skedulo is another amazing company management application that provides effective on-demand scheduling based on insights from real-time businesses. Managing your desk can be complicated at times, and your customers are not aware of your situation.
However, with the help of Skedulo, executives can easily manage and analyze their workforce through mobile apps. Simply put everything in front of you and integrate Skedulo with your firm’s tech stack to work smartly.
- Easy customization.
- Efficient in managing the workforce.
- Automate schedules.
- Data encryption via cloud-based access.
- Higher productivity.
- This app is used by both Android and iOS users; therefore, executives can easily schedule their business activities. In fact, it saves scheduling time by about 48 percent.
- It also gives field workers the ability to manage their own schedules.
- Easily captures and stores data for record-keeping.
- Resolves issues faster by understanding productivity.
- The app generates proper invoices with a quick response time due to a simpler and automated data collection tool.
This application allows business officials to organize and prioritize all activities and projects without any hassle. Todoist is a simple application getting fame due to its effectiveness in the corporate world.
This competitive edge of Todolist is a large number of plugins and apps available for browsers, emails, mobile devices, desktops, and laptops.
- Track the number of logins
- Automate backup
- Synchronizes real-time data
- Shareable and collaborative
- Users can be easily added and removed.
- Prepares everything with clear, actionable steps that the entire team can comprehend.
- The app allows the uploading capacity of up to 100 megabytes (MBs) of data.
- Maintains a snapshot of pending, assigned, and completed tasks to track down the progress of team members.
- Break down massive projects into smaller, easier-to-manage activities.
- Significantly reduces the time of emailing, meetings, and group chats.
Coming up with creative ideas is an important part of a CEO’s job since it helps workers to be innovative and creative with viable solutions. One of the requirements for custom productivity app development is to create an app that enables creative expression.
As a CEO, Mindjet is exactly what you need to utilize during meetings, talks, and brainstorming sessions. You may make a visual representation of your thoughts and show it when necessary. This application exemplifies the notion of mind mapping as a tool for brainstorming.
- Adds clarity to projects and tasks.
- Boost productivity through brainstorming.
- Quick searching and file tagging.
- Sync with Dropbox.
- Incorporate markers and icons effortlessly.
- Users can visualize information such as photos, links, and notes by using mind maps.
- Mind Jet includes budget estimates and equations. Also, for the project deadlines, Gantt charts are given to guide the team about the due dates.
- It stores all of your data, for example, images, notes, reports, and links safely in one place.
- Allows to communicate and share work with the team on a single project.
- Easily breaks complicated ideas into simple and easier ones.
Evernote is your go-to app for writing notes having 250 million current global users. Whether you need to write an idea for your business or the thoughts racing into your mind at night, Evernote is always there for you.
This award-winning software assists you in synchronizing your data across all of your devices. Free and premium copies of the application are available, allowing users to try out particular features before subscribing to the paid version for more.
- Productivity tools.
- Incorporates Optical Character Recognition Technology.
- Easily customizable.
- Sync devices automatically.
- Automated reminders for your tasks and projects.
- You can easily download the app on desktop and mobile devices.
- Managers and executives can share their thoughts with other team members.
- The app allows you to attach pictures along with a note.
- Grants permission to add voice memos and audios right with the note.
- By using Evernote, you can track your time, for example, you were doing before 15 or 30 mins.
Air Table is becoming the most used application by executives. It is a wonderful alternative to shared Google Sheets that tracks and manages business and personnel information. Not just this, but it can also be used for research and project sprints.
The app works in the same way as a spreadsheet does, with rows and columns, and allows for relational database dynamics. Similarly, the system serves as a central hub for ideas, initiatives, material, and records. Users may access data and move it from one database to another while maintaining data integrity.
- Simple to use interface
- Customizable features
- Customer support
- Allows third party integration
- Database functionalities.
- A user’s access can be restricted to read-only or they can be granted the ability to update or create new databases.
- The use of drag-and-drop tools makes organizing rows and columns simple for the users.
- Allows you to use the Gantt chart to line up with the project milestones.
- Effective for market initiatives.
- A flexible database design is to handle your most complicated and unique processes.
Hootsuite is a platform that allows businesses to schedule posts and campaigns across all social media networks. After you have planned and scheduled your social media posts, view them all in one place in a single calendar.
It is extremely useful for synchronizing your campaigns and organizing your social media channels by viewing them in the big picture. It can also increase the team’s performance and productivity.
- Manages various channels at a time.
- Analyze your results.
- Schedule multiple posts.
- Quick reporting.
- Effective customer service.
- For executives and marketers, it saves time and effort in social media marketing.
- Easy monitoring of different networks in a single dashboard.
- Useful analytical features enhance social media performances.
- Hootsuite allows users to assign tasks and projects to the team members.
- Enables sharing content and tagging.
The GoToMeeting mobile apps provide the flexibility and dependability you need to take your business to the heights of global success. The platform understands the value of interaction whether it is a business-critical meeting or just a casual met-up.
It is the most popular mobile meeting app on the iOS marketplace today, with over 2.5 million downloads and a user rating of 4.5 stars. So, what are you waiting for? There is no need to signup, you can join the sessions for free, without any hassle.
- HD quality video calls.
- Simple and quick access.
- Unbeatable uptime.
- No need for downloading.
- Meeting Locks.
- Authorize the control of the presentation to other guests so they can see presentations, mockups, reports, etc.
- With a single tap, you can see all of your scheduled meetings.
- Notify about meetings ahead of time.
- Allows conversion with specific participants or the entire group.
- Helps in brainstorming ideas together with all team members.
For better assistance, get in touch with the top mobile development company, Infinisys.co whenever it’s suitable for you. Share your thoughts and tell them how you feel about the trendy mobile applications. Once you are completely satisfied accomplish your business goals with them.
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.