Table of Contents
- The tricky thing I find with condensed soup is making sure the base and water are well incorporated.
- The color of the soup was the same nostalgic orange-red shade I remembered from my youth.
- Progresso’s tomato basil soup was my second-favorite soup
- It wasn’t as creamy as the other two soups, but that wasn’t what was advert
- In my opinion, the best canned tomato soup I tried was from Cabell’s Well Yes! line.
- It had a slightly creamier texture than the Progresso soup but also had basil.