Have you ever tried to make money online in the past but haven’t got any success? Well, that’s not gonna happen now! In this article, we are gonna be showing you some of the best ways to make money online. We’ll also be telling you about the ways to make money and travel simultaneously.
We’ll keep on adding new ways to make money to this article so go ahead and bookmark it. Don’t forget to share your own ideas in the comments section below!
Let’s get started with the different ways to earn money online.
Earn Money with Blogging
Blogging isn’t just a hobby. It can actually make you quite a good amount of money. Here’s what to do and start earning money with Blogging. And on the plus side, it looks great on your CV!
There are basically 2 ways to start a blog:
- Using a free blogging platform
- Creating your own website
We’ll guide you on both, and list you their pros and cons, which will help you make the right decision for you and your blog 🙂 You don’t wanna end up on the wrong track now, do you?
Using a free blogging platform
These are basically best for those Casual bloggers who not interested in earning money from their blog.
- Very easy to set up
- Absolutely free of cost
- It doesn’t require much of a technical background
- Can’t use your own domain. You’ll have to use a subdomain like yourname.wordpress.com
- Can’t monetize your blog using Google AdSense or similar services
- Can’t use affiliate links
- Can’t add your own URL’s. In fact, they could remove them too
- Limits on Image & Video uploads
- Doesn’t allow many customizations
- Doesn’t give a very professional touch to your visitors because of the sub-domain
Creating your own Blog/Website
Creating your own Blog/Website is also one of the greatest ways to make money online because you can do it at your own pace anywhere you want and has a lot of potentials. It’s not a very quick and easy way to make money, but worth it in the long run.
You could sell advertising space, become an affiliate for other companies’ products, sell your own online product, and many more. It does take time to build up an audience to be able to make a decent amount of money, but once you have a large following, you could earn over $20,000 per month or more.
- It’s effortless to design a website there using the drag-and-drop interface
- It doesn’t usually require much of a technical background
- Free options to choose from, apart from the paid ones.
- Ability to upgrade to paid plans in case your traffic grows or you wish to expand
- Ever set up your own eCommerce store, too easily!
- Use your own domain like yourname.com
- Cant monetize your blog or website using GoogleAdsense and various other platforms.
- Could use any number of affiliate links.
- No limits on Uploads
- Fully customizable
- Gives a professional clean finish
- Higher plans might be expensive for beginners
- Might require some degree of technical knowledge
- It might take a bit longer to set up, but helps in the long run tho.
You could either start from purchasing a web hosting and use WordPress to create your website (powerful ones), or use Website Builders.
Recommended Web Hostings to start your Blog/Website
- Siteground – SiteGround is a popular and legitimate WordPress hosting service, recommended by the WordPress.org community. Since 2004, SiteGround has grown to a large network of over 800,000 domain names around the world.
- Bluehost – Bluehost is a popular hosting service among many small business owners and bloggers who use WordPress. The reason is simple – they have cheap introductory prices ($2.75/mo)! It’s simple to use (one-click install for WordPress), and they usually don’t have any performance issues.
- Namecheap – Namecheap offers cheap domain names with the most reliable service. Buy domain names with Namecheap and see why over 2 million customers trust them. Get a domain name free!
- Dreamhost – DreamHost is a popular, well established hosting service from the USA with over 340,000 customers. Just like Bluehost and SiteGround, they are also listed as a recommended WordPress host by WordPress.org website.
- Cloudways – Cloudways offers the power of the cloud to keep your WordPress site up and running. Rather than using shared physical servers, Cloudways operates using cloud technology from big players in the tech industry. Sites are stored on servers from Digital Ocean, Linode, Vultr, Amazon, and Google.
- InterServer – Search Results Web result with site links InterServer – Affordable Unlimited Web Hosting, Cloud VPS InterServer is a leading managed web hosting, Cloud VPS hosting, dedicated server, and colocation provider. All with 24/7 support, competitive pricing. $1 for 3 months!
Recommended Website Builders to start your Blog/Website
- Wix – Create a free website with Wix.com. Choose a stunning template and customize anything with the Wix website builder—no coding skills needed.
- Ucraft – Create a professional website, blog, or online store with Ucraft website builder: 80+ templates, 24/7 customer support, free domain hosting, and more.
- Strikingly – Strikingly is a website builder that allows the user, with little or no development experience, to create mobile-optimized websites “within minutes”.
- Site123 – Create a free website with SITE123. No design or coding skills required. SITE123 is by far the easiest free website builder. Create your website now!
- Webnode – You can create and own your website for free for an unlimited time. Make a website at Webnode in a matter of minutes!
Make Money with Affiliate Marketing
If you are serious about learning the ways to make money online & you are a hard-working guy who wants to make big income then affiliate marketing is for you.
There is more scope for affiliate marketing than before because of the high growth of online shopping. There are hundreds of online merchants like Amazon, eBay, Clickbank, CJ, etc. where you can signup & promote their products.
In affiliate marketing, you are simply helping customers to buy the right product by creating a simple website & in return, you can earn 4% to 20% commission.
Become a freelancer
Freelancing is another one of the great make money ideas, to make money after blogging & affiliate marketing. As a freelancer, you can work with small or big companies on a temporary basis & provide them your services.
Freelancers can make $500 to $2000+ per month depending on the type of freelance jobs you will do for your client.
You can work as a content writer, web designer, graphics designer or provide services like SEO, data entry, video testimonials, digital marketing, etc.
There are dozens of popular websites like Fiverr, UpWork, Freelancer.com, and many more freelance sites that can give you the ready platform with ready clients.
Be an Instagram Celebrity
Do you think you could be the next social-media sensation? Instagram allows you to share pictures and short videos, so if you are into photography it can be a great way of getting paid for your talent.
Instagrammers make money by doing sponsored posts for brands or affiliate links to products, with the best-earning tens of thousands of dollars. Lots of people on Instagram have managed to turn their hobby into a business and with armies of loyal followers, some are raking it in big.
For example, if you take pictures when you travel and you gain a following you could then get travel brands to sponsor posts. As a guide you’ll need around 10,000 followers before you can start making money.
A virtual assistant is like a personal assistant who can earn money by working online for someone without being physically present.
He can do a variety of tasks like taking care of websites, counseling, writing & proofreading, publishing content, marketing, coding, website & app development, research, etc.
There are dozens of companies like
- 24×7 Virtual Assistants
where you can signup for virtual assistant work. So, it joins the list of the ways to make money online.
Writing is another one of the better ways to make money on the internet by writing different types of content. You can write for blogs, companies, institutions, individual people, etc. Different types of writers get paid differently.
Normally people get paid from $5 to $20+ for writing 500 words content.
You can go to sites like:
to find the content writing jobs.
There are more ways to make money and extra income by working part-time. You can easily make $200-$300 per month by doing simple tasks on different sites.
Here you can work on variety of different tasks like identifying an object, rating & commenting on different sites, visiting some websites, finding contact details, doing small research, writing small articles etc.
There are many websites like:
where you can work as a micro worker & earn extra income. After signup, we will show you how to work as Micro-worker and make money.
Become a YouTuber
YouTube is one of the hottest trends and crosses the list of ways to make money online. You can start your YouTube channel, upload some quality videos, and then become a YouTube partner to make money online on YouTube.
You can create different kind of videos like prank videos, comedy videos, kitchen recipes, how-to-do videos, travel tips, or anything you think, is useful for people.
Once you get the videos views and subscribers for your channel then you can apply for YouTube partner program.
Once you get the approval, people will see the ads along with ads in your videos. You will make money for each views your video receive.
You can shoot videos from your smartphone or any DSLR camera. You can check out some of the DSLR Cameras, here at Amazon.
We’ve personally tested these products for various parameters and here are some suggested Phones & DSLR Cameras, that works pretty good for this work:
Become an online seller
Online selling is not like traditional selling. You don’t have much scope of selling your items outside your local market but in online selling, you can sell your product all over the country.
There are 2 ways to make money by selling online:
- Create your own website and sell your products from your website
- Become a seller on any famous shopping portal like Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Flipkart, etc.
The second option is much better you will get existing customers of these popular portals. Now you must be thinking that what can I sell when I don’t have any product?
I have seen many Amazon and Flipkart sellers who don’t have any product but still, they are selling a number of products on these sites.
What you can do is, roam around your city & check for the best products you can sell on these sites. You can find the wholesalers and distributors who can sell you these products at a highly discounted rates.
You can list these products on Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Flipkart, etc. and make money by selling them at a higher price.
You need to try the best products that you can sell at lower than market price. Trust me, its easier than your thought. Only thing you need to do is take action.
Domain trading is another high-profit business you can do online and makes to the ways to make money list. But here you need some investment in buying the domain.
You must be an expert OR you should get detailed knowledge before you start this business.
You can buy domains from Bluehost, Namecheap, or any other domain registrar for less than 10 bucks & sell in future to the needy person for hundreds of dollars. Your skill here is to identify great domains that are not booked yet & companies in the future can try to buy that domain.
Your could search for a domain down below:
When companies don’t find the domain of their choice, they contact the domain owner for the deal & it’s in your control to fix the price. You can even put your domains on auction so that people can buy directly at your desired price.
Like domain trading, website flipping is also one of the ways to make money online. Here you don’t deal with domains but websites. You have to create a website, work on it for 3-6 months or more so that you can start making money from the websites.
After earning for 2-3 months, you can put that site on auction on Flippa, EmpireFlippers, etc. You can easily get 15-20 times the price of your monthly earning from that website.
It’s much easier to grow an old sites than creating a new site and the grow this new site.
Many experienced people buy websites from Flippa, work for 3-4 months on these sites and make double or triple income.
Provide training & consultancy
There is a big scope of earning money online if you have some good skills that people need. Hence it makes to the list of the ways to make money. Like you can provide training on spoken English, computer courses, any technical course, Feng shui, medical treatment, and any other things.
You can promote your business through a website or a Facebook business page. You need to promote your website or Facebook page in order to get the potential leads. You can get many customers through good follow-ups.
Stock & Forex Trading
Stock trading & forex trading are very lucrative ways to make money for those who have a good idea of the market.
There are a number of free or paid courses available on the internet that can train you for online trading.
Recommended Trading Courses
Intraday Trading Course by Mastermind Traders – They say “We at MMT have just the right thing for you! We have created a program that will teach you how you can trade the market during the day and walk away from your job for good. Or if you love, love, love your job this will help you make even more so that you can have the lifestyle and the legacy that you have always wanted.”
- We, partners at MMT, have been teaching people the art of trading for over 10 years
- We have heard and seen it all from time commitments to not understanding anything about the market; that is why we have created systems for you to follow.
- We have action steps for you to take.
- We have created video modules for you to watch at your leisure with no time commitment.
- We even have manuals for you to follow and take notes!
These modules archived so you can watch at your leisure – study at your own pace!
We are here to help you succeed, no matter what!!
If you can learn to take a few hundred dollars a day out of the market chances are you can begin to see how you can replace your income and walk away from your job one step at a time. Let’s take the next step and enroll in this skill that you will have for a lifetime!!
You can also read newspapers like Economic times or watch TV channels like CNBC to become more expert in the field. It’s risky to enter into this market without sufficient knowledge.
Earn money from your smartphone
There are various smartphone apps that can pay you some extra income by completing some simple tasks on your Smartphone. There are several money-making apps that if you install in your smartphone, can give an extra income of $250-$300.
You have to take simple surveys, complete offers by signup on other websites, play games with Qyto.com online casinos, watch videos, etc.
You don’t need to take any extra time to earn from this as you can make money on the go.
Sell photos online
This is another use of your smartphone and one of the ways to make money. You can take high-quality images of nature, places, people, things, dishes, homes, etc. & sell them online.
There are a number of big sites like Shutterstock, Adobe Stock, Pexels, iStockPhoto, Photobucket where you can submit your photos. Whenever some customer wants to purchase your photos, you will get paid as per the price you fix.