Intro: Do you want to know what solo ads are and how they can help your business? If so, this is the post for you. You’ll learn about how to buy quality solo ads, how they work, why people use them, what kind of results they produce, and more!
Solo Ads are an effective way to promote your business on social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter. They’re also relatively inexpensive compared to other paid advertising methods such as PPC or SEO – but that doesn’t mean you should jump right in without doing any research first! There’s a lot of things to think about before buying a single ad campaign – including who will be running it for me, where I’ll advertise my offer, and which platform would be best for my target audience
What is a solo ad?
A solo ad is a paid advertisement sent by email. The advertiser usually purchases them from an email marketer or social media manager and enters the email address of their target audience. The marketer sends out the promotion and collects any leads they receive as a result. It can be helpful to those running online businesses and those offering affiliate products and services. The person who purchases a solo ad can collect the first name and email of everyone who responds, which can make following up with them easy and effective.
What are Solo Ads used for? Solo ads are used to generate targeted traffic for a variety of reasons, including:
- To build your list for you in the hope that they will click through and buy your product or service in the future when it’s launched (if not before). It’s worth doing and will be effective if you have something decent to offer. You can then use this list for future promotions.
- To create instant credibility. If you’re launching a new offer, product, or service generating traffic to your site by spending money with solo ad providers such as Solo Build It! will instantly give you credibility and get people clicking through because they think you must be hot stuff if you can afford to pay for this much traffic.
- To drive people to a squeeze page that builds your list (which should be the goal of every online marketer). Solo ads are perfect for promoting squeeze pages because you get people for a single focused offer, rather than them possibly having to go through five pages before they find what it is you’re offering. It’s even better if you can get them to opt-in via a squeeze page before they read the sales letter.
Why do solo ads work?
There are several benefits that you can get from using solo ads.
- Explosive traffic to your website, blog, or affiliate links.
- The huge increase of followers on Twitter, Google+, and other social media platforms.
- Targeted leads that are interested in the products/services you offer.
The different types of solo ads: you can use what best suits your needs.
- Solo Ads with Referral Urls (you will get paid for every member you send via referral URL): this is the most popular type because it gives your projects the largest exposure. By purchasing 1 Solo Ad with Referral Urls (one time), you will be able to post a referral link on a maximum of 200 different solo ad sites. You can purchase as many Solo Ads with Referral URLs as you wish.
- Solo Ads without Referral Urls (you will not get paid for referrals): this kind of ad gives you the possibility to send traffic directly to your site, blog, or forum. You can find here various sites with a large number of members interested in different niches. The most popular types are solo ads for blog commenting, backlinking and social bookmarking.
- Solo Ads with Banner (you will not get paid for referrals): this type of advertisement is very similar to the previous one, but it includes an HTML code to put the banner ad on the site where you bought it. The idea is to have a bigger impact on your Solo Ad.
- Solo Ads with Banner and Link (you will not get paid for referrals): this type of advertisement comes with everything that a Solo Ads with Banner has, including a special link that offers you even more benefits and better results.
- Solo Ads with full link (you will not get paid for referrals): this type of advertisement is sold with a full link, which means that the advertiser usually has something special inside it, like ten signups or some other kind of goodies.
Solo ads have more targeted and proven results of generating leads and help you increase the reach of your business. Finally, If you are starting in solo ads, start with a non-expensive service because if you buy cheap solo’s and the click rate is very low, your potential clients will feel cheated when they see their click-through rates are less than one percent. You might even give them the impression that it’s something wrong with your product or business.