Top 3 Cloud Storage – Which One Is Better to Choose in 2021?
Cloud storage allows you to keep a large number of files like research papers, passwords from Facebook, and https://nationalcasino.com/casino/roulette, personal photos in remote data storage. They eliminate the need to carry a USB flash drive with you, save space on your hard drive, and are convenient for sharing files with friends and colleagues.
In this article, we will analyze 3 cloud storages that are relevant in 2021.
Google Drive is cloud storage from Google. In it, you can edit files, provide access to colleagues to collaborate on documents, spreadsheets and presentations. The service is linked to other Google tools – Calendar, Tasks, and Google Keep. It is one of the most popular services for working with documents in the cloud.
- There is integration with popular services: Slack, Autodesk, Adobe, amoCRM, and add-ons for documents (over 100). For example, you can add emoji to Google Docs, icons, charts, and shapes without leaving the document.
- By subscribing, you can get up to 10% cashback when buying any device in the Google Store, points on the Google Play balance, discounts when booking rooms in hotels, and much more.
- You can search for files not only by name but also by the content of the document.
- Ability to set the degree of privacy of the document (can be opened for reading, commenting, or editing).
- You can work with documents offline.
- High data security: encryption via HTTPS protocol, Perfect Forward Secrecy (PFS) algorithm, use of double RSA-2048 encryption keys.
Dropbox can be called the second most popular service after Google Drive. In addition to storing files, there is a function of synchronizing data in real-time from any device and the ability to send large files of 2 GB and 100 GB (depending on the tariff). The service has functionality for collaborating on files.
Files can be shared even with non-Dropbox users.
Additional Features of the Service:
- The function of remotely erasing data on a lost device. If you lose your phone, tablet, or laptop, you can delete the data on this device and not worry about it falling into the wrong hands.
- Optical character recognition in scanned documents. Convenient if you need to find information without opening all the scans on the disk.
- Ability to recover deleted files within 30 days (for Dropbox Business users within 180 days).
- Collaboration tools: team administration, Dropbox Paper, version history and file actions to track team tasks, comments and notes form, document scanning function.
- Integration with other services: Trello, Zapier, Salesforce, Slack, Gmail, Outlook.
- Automatic data backup function.
- Tools for data security: the ability to set the degree of privacy of the document, the option to limit the download of a file, password protection of content, set the expiration date of access to files.
- 256-bit AES encryption and SSL / TLS encryption for file security.
Box is an American service for storing and sharing files. But this is not just a cloud service, but also a tool for automating business processes – in Box, you can create tasks for a team, collaborate on files, set up roles for employees, and view statistics. That is, it is cloud storage + mini CRM.
Additional Features of the Service:
- Integration with over 1,500 services.
- Admin panel for collaborating on files, assigning roles, viewing statistics.
- Ability to create tasks for working with files.
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.