Table of Contents
- Whether you prefer debit cards or credit cards, the following strategies will help you get back on track.
- Keep an account of your spending for a month.
- Check your bank account amounts daily.
- Put daily spending limits on your debit card.
- Set aside a percentage of your income automatically.
- Avoid maxing out your credit cards.
- Think twice before adding authorized users to any credit card.
- Pay down your credit cards quickly.
- Call your credit card company to ask for a lower interest rate.