Table of Contents
- The IT Managers kept the economy afloat and created a sense of normalcy amid unprecedented circumstances. We need to thank them — they don’t get nearly enough credit for making a bad situation better.
- Mission-Critical Work
- How IT Management is Poised to Evolve
- 1. IT managers will learn to trust.
- As vastly more people are disconnected from their IT departments and rely more heavily on their own devices and home networks for work, IT managers will need to trust those users/assets.
- 2. Chatbots are here to stay.
- 3. Customer experience is paramount.
- Put differently, IT managers need to think a lot more about the humans who use the technologies they coordinate.
- Download - Keto Recipes & Resource Handbook