ARSENAL travel to PSV for their final Champions League group match – and after Saturday’s loss, they’ll be desparate to wrap it up on a high.
The Gunners saw their Premier League lead snatched away from them by Liverpool who beat Crystal Palace in the early kick-off.
Arsenal were marginally beaten by Aston VillaCredit: Getty
And the north London outfit then failed to reclaim top spot after losing to Aston Villa, forcing Mikel Arteta to storm out of the director’s box.
But the Gunners gaffer will have the chance to go back to the drawing board and experiment against PSV as Champions League last-16 qualification is already sealed.
Furthermore, it provides Arteta with the opportunity to rest players ahead of Arsenal’s upcoming Brighton battle.
When is PSV vs Arsenal?
- Arsenal’s final Champions League group game against PSV will take place on Tuesday, December 12.
- It is scheduled to get underway at 5:45pm GMT.
- Philips Stadium is the allocated arena for this fixture and it can host approximately 35,119 fans.
- The Gunners ran riot when the sides met in the reverse fixture on matchday one.
What TV channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- PSV vs Arsenal will be broadcast LIVE on TNT Sports 2 in the UK.
- Coverage is expected to commence from 5pm GMT – 45 minutes before kick-off.
- Fans can stream the entire action on discovery+ through any tablet or mobile device.
- Alternatively, follow SunSport’s live blog for minute-by-minute coverage.
What is the team news?
Peter Bosz will be forced to face Arsenal without winger Hirving Lozano who will serve a European suspension after picking up a booking against Sevilla.
Noa Lang (discomfort), Amel Bella-Kotchap (shoulder) and Jordan Teze (concussion) are all expected to miss out too.
Elsewhere, Mikel Arteta could be tempted into heavily rotating as top spot and last-16 qualification is guaranteed.
Most read in Champions League
However, the quintet of Takehiro Tomiyasu (calf), Emile Smith Rowe (knee), Jurrien Timber (knee), Thomas Partey (thigh) and Fabio Vieira (groin) will continue to nurse their injuries.
Takehiro Tomiyasu will be out of action for several weeksCredit: Rex
What are the latest odds?
- PSV to win 29/20
- Draw 5/2
- Arsenal to win 17/10
*Odds from Ladbrokes are correct time of publication