LIVERPOOL will be eager to get their first three points of the season when they welcome Crystal Palace to Anfield on Monday.
Two goals from Aleksandr Mitrovic saw Fulham come agonisingly close to pulling off a early surprise defeat this Premier League campaign.
Mo Salah and Darwin Nunez both got on the score sheet against FulhamCredit: Alamy
Crystal Palace were beaten by London rivals Arsenal on the opening dayCredit: Getty
But summer signing Darwin Nunez and talisman Mo Salah were on hand to rescue the points for the Reds.
And now, Liverpool roll out the red carpet for a Palace side who were defeated by Arsenal on match-day one.
Not only that but the Eagles have failed to record a victory over the Reds since 2017.
What time does Liverpool vs Crystal Palace kick off?
- Liverpool entertain Crystal Palace on Monday, August 15.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 8pm UK time.
- Anfield in Liverpool will be the designated arena for this match-up which can hold approximately 53,394 spectators.
- Jurgen Klopp’s men ran out 3-1 winners when the clubs last met in January.
What TV channel is Liverpool vs Crystal Palace on can I live stream it?
- Liverpool vs Crystal Palace will be broadcasted LIVE on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League in the UK.
- Pre-match build up is scheduled to commence from 7pm UK time – one hour before kick-off.
- Subscription members of Sky Sports have the option to the stream the entire active live via the Sky Sports website or Sky Go app.
Jurgen Klopp’s injury crisis continues with Thiago hobbling off in Liverpool’s opening 2-2 draw with Fulham.
The Reds boss will also continue to be without Diogo Jota, Curtis Jones, Ibrahima Konate, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Caoimhin Kelleher.
However, Naby Keita appears to have recovered from his minor illness and Konstantinos Tsimikas is in line to return against the Cottagers.
Meanwhile, Crystal Palace boss Patrick Vieira has no fresh injury concerns ahead of this mouth-watering match with Liverpool.
But Jack Butland, James McArthur, James Tomkins and Michael Olise all remain out.
- Liverpool to win 2/11
- Draw 11/2
- Crystal Palace to win 14/1
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.