ARSENAL travel to Burnley to take on Sean Dyche’s men in their next Premier League clash.
The Gunners are coming off a brilliant 3-1 win over Leicester at the King Power while Burnley lost 4-0 to Tottenham at the weekend.
Burnley beat Arsenal 1-0 last time out at the EmiratesCredit: Guardian News & Media / Free to use by all titles in perpetuity under NMC agreement
What time does Burnley vs Arsenal kick-off?
- Arsenal’s clash with Burnley will get underway at 12.30pm UK time on Saturday, March 6
- The game will take place at Turf Moor.
- There will be no fans in the stadium because of the nationwide coronavirus lockdown.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Arsenal’s visit to Burnley will be shown live on BT Sport 1.
- You can live stream all of the action from the BT Sport app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
- Coverage of the clash will begin at 12pm.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of Large Screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £5 per month BT Sport Large Screen subscription unless cancelled.
Arsenal don’t have too many injuries to concern themselves with at the moment but Emile Smith Rowe faces a late assessment ahead of this clash in Lancashire.
That means Martin Odegaard could instead start in his place while Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, who Mikel Arteta left out in the win over Leicester, could also start.
Nicolas Pepe should continue his run of starting games, bagging four times in his last five games away from home.
Burnley won’t have striker Ashley Barnes in their side while Jack Cork will also miss out through a hamstring injury.
- Burnley – 17/4
- Draw – 11/4
- Arsenal – 4/6
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.