CHELSEA travel to Manchester City in their next Premier League game as they look to secure a top four place.
The Blues are up against it as they look to make it two wins in a row over City, who are looking to wrap up the Premier League title.
Chelsea beat Man City 1-0 in the FA Cup semi-finals last monthCredit: AFP
What time does Man City vs Chelsea kick-off?
- Chelsea’s clash with Man City will get underway from 5.30pm UK time on Saturday, May 8.
- The game will take place at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester.
- There will be no fans in attendance at the clash because of coronavirus restrictions.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- The game will be shown live on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Main Event.
- You can live stream the action from the NOW TV or Sky Go app, both of which are available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
John Stones will miss the Chelsea game as he is serving the final match of his three-game suspension.
Other than that, Pep Guardiola doesn’t have any injury concerns, with Aymeric Laporte likely to step in for City.
Oleksandr Zinchenko may be rotated out of the XI in favour of Benjamin Mendy.
Chelsea star Mateo Kovacic is still out with a thigh injury and will miss the City clash.
Jorginho and Kante should continue in midfield for the Blues.
Reece James could come back into the fold after Cesar Azpilicueta’s tiresome 90 minutes against Real Madrid in midweek.
- Man City – 20/23
- Draw – 12/5
- Chelsea – 16/5
*Odds courtesy of Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.