LIVERPOOL take on Leicester as the champions look to get back to winning ways in the Premier League.
Before the international break, Jurgen Klopp’s Reds were held to a 1-1 draw against Manchester City at the Etihad.
Liverpool shared the points with City before the international breakCredit: AP:Associated Press
Now back at Anfield, they welcome a Foxes side who are flying high this season and dreaming of another shock title challenge.
What time does Liverpool vs Leicester kick off?
- This Premier League clash is part of the Super Sunday schedule on November 22.
- Kick-off is at 7.15pm GMT.
- When the sides met here last season, a James Milner penalty gave Liverpool a 2-1 victory in the 95th minute.
- Leicester haven’t won at Anfield since 2000, losing on seven out of their last ten visit.
What TV channel is Liverpool vs Leicester on and can I live stream it?
- You can catch this game live on Sky Sports Main Event, Premier League and Ultra HD.
- If you’re a Sky subscriber, download the Sky Go app to stream on a number of devices.
- Non-subscribers can watch the game by grabbing a NOW TV pass from £9.98.
What is the team news?
Liverpool are missing a number of key players with Klopp sent for a defensive headache.
Virgil Van Dijk is out long-term and the German is also without Joe Gomez.
Trent Alexander-Arnold and Andy Robertson are huge doubts, while Mo Salah tested positive for coronavirus while on international duty.
For the Foxes, Wilfred Ndidi looks set to feature for the first time since September after returning from injury.
Timothy Castagne was also spotted back in training, but this one might come too soon for the Italian.
- Liverpool victory – 10/11
- Draw – 11/4
- Leicester win – 27/10
- Over 2.5 goals – 4/7
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.