WATFORD welcome Liverpool to Vicarage Road as the Premier League returns.
Claudio Ranieri will take charge of the Hornets for the first time after his appointment during the international break.
Ranieri takes charge of Watford for the first time against Liverpool on SaturdayCredit: Getty Images – Getty
Liverpool meanwhile are the only unbeaten side left in the league, but have drawn two of their last three top-flight matches.
When is Watford vs Liverpool?
- This Premier League clash is set for Saturday, October 16.
- Kick-off is at 12.30pm BST.
- When Liverpool last visited this ground, they were stunned as the hosts won 3-0 in January 2020.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
You can catch this game live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate.
To stream, grab the BT Sport app which is available on your mobile, tablet, PC and games console.
How can I watch for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
What is the team news?
Claudio Ranieri faces a centre-back crisis in his first game as Watford manager.
Craig Cathcart is almost certain to start alongside William Troost-Ekong with Francisco Sierralta and Christian Kabasele both out with hamstring injuries and new signing Nicolas Nkoulou said to be three weeks away from fitness.
Josh King is touch and go after coming off with a knee injury at Leeds.
Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson and midfielder Fabinho have flown directly to Spain for the match against Atletico Madrid in order to avoid quarantine in England.
The pair played for Brazil on Thursday night in red list Colombia.
As a result of Alisson’s absence, Caoimhin Kelleher is set to make his first Premier League appearance in goal since February.
Curtis Jones is out with an injury sustained with England U21s and Thiago Alcantara is still not fit but Trent Alexander-Arnold is set to return at right-back.
- Watford to win – 8/1
- Draw – 11/2
- Liverpool victory – 3/10
*All odds from Betfair and correct at time of publication.
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.