LIVERPOOL face Tottenham tonight in a massive game for both sides as they look to keep pace in the Premier League title race.
The visiting Reds are winless in five league games, while Spurs boast a superb defensive record and are unbeaten in their last eight across all competitions.
Roberto Firmino scored the winner against Spurs last time outCredit: Reuters
What time does Tottenham vs Liverpool kick-off?
- Kick-off is at 8pm GMT tonight.
- There will be no fans in attendance due to the nationwide coronavirus lockdown.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Tottenham’s visit of Liverpool will be shown live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate.
- The coverage will begin from 7.30pm UK time.
- You can live stream the action from the BT Sport app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of Large Screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £5 per month BT Sport Large Screen subscription unless cancelled.
Tottenham will be without midfielder Giovani Lo Celso again, while Dele Alli is also unavailable with a tendon injury.
Steven Bergwijn is likely to start the game, despite Gareth Bale’s good performance and goal in the FA Cup on Monday.
Liverpool are hoping to have Jordan Henderson back but remain doubtful he can play, while Thiago and Wijnaldum look set to start.
Fabinho and Joel Matip will combine in the centre of defence again but Naby Keita and Diogo Jota are still injured.
Tottenham – 23/10
Draw – 5/2
Liverpool – 11/10
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.