TOTTENHAM welcome Dinamo Zagreb to North London tonight for the first leg of their Europa League tie.
Jose Mourinho’s side are one of the favourites to win the competition after thumping Wolfsberger 8-1 on aggregate in the last round.
Gareth Bale is starting to look like his old self with five goals in his last four gamesCredit: AP:Associated Press
Zagreb are no pushovers however and will be out to shock Spurs after seeing off Russian outfit Krasnodar.
When is Tottenham vs Dinamo Zagreb?
- Kick-off tonight is at 8pm GMT.
- Spurs are chasing a first trophy in Europe since 1984.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
You can catch this game live on BT Sport ESPN.
Coverage will begin at 7.30pm.
If you’re a BT Sport customer or have BT Broadband, you can stream using the official app.
Can I watch for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of Large Screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £5 per month BT Sport Large Screen subscription unless cancelled.
What is the team news?
Giovani Lo Celso remains out for Spurs as they look to take a lead into the second leg of this clash.
Serge Aurier is doubtful after picking up a knock, while Joe Rodon is not registered to play in Europe.
Dele Alli could be given an outing, while Gareth Bale is refinding his best form and looks set to feature again.
Sadegh Moharrami is out for the visitors who otherwise have a clean bill of health.
- Tottenham to win – 1/3
- Draw – 4/1
- Zagreb victory – 6/1
*All odds from Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.