MANCHESTER CITY face Bundesliga side Borussia Monchengladbach in the second leg of their Champions League knockout tie tonight.
Pep Guardiola’s side strolled to a 2-0 win in the first-leg and the Spaniard will be keen for his side to progress safely through to the quarter-finals.
Sergio Aguero could be in line to start against GladbachCredit: AFP
What time does Man City vs Gladbach kick-off?
- Kick-off is at 8pm UK time on Tuesday, March 16.
- The clash will be played at the Puskas Arena in Budapest, Hungary, which is where the first leg was played.
What TV channel is it on and can I live stream?
- City’s clash with Gladbach will be shown live on BT Sport 2 and BT Sport Ultimate.
- You can live stream all of the action from the BT Sport app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
What is the team news?
City remarkably have a completely fully fit squad ahead of their second leg with Gladbach, a selection headache Guardiola will be glad to have.
John Stones could likely start in defence after proving his goal-scoring threats in the win over Fulham on Saturday.
Raheem Sterling, Ilkay Gundogan and Kevin de Bruyne should all return, after being rested against the Cottagers.
Gladbach will be without Ramy Bensebaini and Christoph Kramer as both are injured.
- Man City – 1/4
- Draw – 24/5
- Gladbach – 12/1
*Odds courtesy of Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.