LIVERPOOL face a crucial game at home to Brentford as they look to reignite their title pursuit.
Jurgen Klopp’s men sit in third place, fourteen points behind leaders Manchester City with two games in hand.
Liverpool take on Brentford in the Premier LeagueCredit: EPA
Brentford were beaten 4-1 at Southampton in their last matchCredit: Getty
Last time they played in the Premier League, the Reds threw away a two-goal lead against second placed Chelsea to draw 2-2 at Stamford Bridge.
Opponents Brentford are firmly in mid-table after moving away from the relegation mire in the past month.
However, they will be looking for a much better performance than they managed during Tuesday’s 4-1 defeat at Southampton.
What time does Liverpool vs Brentford kick off?
- Liverpool take on Brentford on Sunday, January 16.
- The match kicks off at 2pm UK time.
- It will be played at Anfield.
- The teams last met in September when they played out a thrilling 3-3 draw at the Brentford Community Stadium.
What TV channel is Liverpool vs Brentford on and can I live stream it?
- Unfortunately Liverpool vs Brentford is not on TV in the UK.
- West Ham vs Leeds is the 2pm game Sky Sports have opted to show.
- In the United States, Liverpool vs Brentford is live on USA Network with streaming via FuboTV.
Mo Salah, Sadio Mane and Naby Keita are all out for Liverpool due to their participation in the Africa Cup of Nations.
Nat Phillips, Thiago Alcantara, Harvey Elliott are all expected to remain absent for this game.
For Brentford, Frank Onyeka is at AFCON while Sergi Canos went off early against Southampton with a hamstring problem.
Josh DaSilva, David Raya, Charlie Goode and Mathias Jorgensen are all out for the Bees but there’s more optimism about Rico Henry’s fitness.
*Odds from Betfair correct as of Friday, January 14
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.