ARSENAL return to the big screens for some Saturday evening action with Premier League new boys Bournemouth standing in their way.
The Gunners left fans oozing excitement once again having defeated Leicester 4-2 at the Emirates on the weekend.
Scott Parker apologised to the fans after his side’s embarrassing thumping by Man CityCredit: Reuters
Gabriel Jesus inspired Arsenal’s 4-2 victory over Leicester at the EmiratesCredit: Rex
And £45 million summer signing Gabriel Jesus stole the headlines having bagged a double on his competitive home debut.
But Mikel Arteta’s side will be in for a different type of challenge when they face Bournemouth who have given Arsenal plenty of problems in the past.
However, the Cherries’ morale would have been dealt a massive blow having recently suffered a humiliating defeat to the champions of England.
What time does Bournemouth vs Arsenal kick off?
- Bournemouth roll out the red carpet for Arsenal on Saturday, August 20.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 5:30pm UK time.
- Vitality Stadium in Bournemouth will be the allocated arena for this encounter which can host around 11,379 spectators.
- The Gunners scraped a 2-1 victory when the sides last met in a 2019/20 FA Cup fixture.
What TV channel is Bournemouth vs Arsenal on and can I live stream it?
- Bournemouth vs Arsenal will be broadcasted LIVE on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League in the UK.
- Pre-match build up is expected to commence at 5pm UK time – 30 minutes before kick-off.
- Subscription members of Sky Sports have the option to the stream the entire active live via the Sky Sports website or Sky Go app.
Scott Parker will more than likely be without the trio of Joe Rothwell, Ryan Fredericks and David Brooks once again.
But the Bournemouth manager would have been delighted to get some minutes in the tank for summer signing Marcos Sensei despite being on the end of a 4-0 hammering by Manchester City.
Meanwhile, Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta was able to give Emile Smith-Rowe and Takehiro Tomiyasu their first Premier League run-outs of the season.
However, £34 million signing Fabio Vieira failed to make the bench and he will need to be assessed ahead of the big clash with Bournemouth.
- Bournemouth to win 7/1
- Draw 10/3
- Arsenal to win 2/5
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.