- The Arizona Cardinals stole victory from the jaws of defeat on Sunday against the Bills.
- On the Cardinals’ final offensive snap, Murray threw a moonball Hail Mary to the end zone.
- Murray’s pass found superstar wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins, who beat out three Bills defenders to comedown with the jump ball.
- Cardinals 32, Bills 30. An answered prayer.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The Arizona Cardinals pulled off a miracle against the Buffalo Bills on Sunday.
Late in the fourth quarter, Bills quarterback Josh Allen connected with Stefon Diggs in the end zone, giving Buffalo a 30-26 lead with just 34 seconds left in regulation.
—Buffalo Bills (@BuffaloBills) November 16, 2020
But the Cardinals didn’t give up. After working the ball to midfield, Arizona had time for two shots at the end zone to hope that they could come up with a miraculous catch.
Thankfully, DeAndre Hopkins is something of a miracle worker.
—SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) November 16, 2020
Hopkins out-jumped three Bills defenders to send the Cardinals home as unlikely winners. On Twitter, fans, including LeBron James, erupted at the outrageous turn of fortunes.
The Cardinals traded for Hopkins this offseason, with the wide receiver finishing Sunday’s game with seven receptions, 127 yards, and the game-winning score. Feels like the deal is working out pretty well for the Cardinals.
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.