PIZZA Express is offering fans 50% off a different pizza everyday for two weeks.
Each flavour will be reduced for one day only each, so you’ll need to keep an eye out for your favourite topping.
Pizza Express is doing 50% off a different flavour pizza for two weeksCredit: EPA
But there is a small catch, as you’ll need to spend a minimum of £20 to qualify for the 50% off.
Some of the flavours that will be reduced are American Hot, Sloppy Giuseppe and classic Margherita.
Prices do vary depending on your location, but when we checked one restaurant today, an American Hot would cost you £12 – so the price gets reduced to £6 thanks to the deal.
Meanwhile, a Sloppy Giuseppe would go from £13.45 to £6.73, and a Margherita would be reduced from £9.95 to £4.98.
You can find the full list of pizzas, examples of their price and the days they’ll be reduced in the box below. The deal ends on February 8.
What flavours are included in the Pizza Express 50% off deal?
PIZZA Express will reduce the price of the following pizzas by 50% on the following days:
We’ve included example prices from one Pizza Express restaurant, but costs do vary depending on your location.
- Tuesday, 26 January – Diavolo – usually £12.80, reduced to £6.40
- Wednesday, 27 January – Vegan Giardiniera – usually £12.40, reduced to £6.20
- Thursday, 28 January – La Reine – usually £12.70, reduced to £6.35
- Friday, 29 January – Margherita (Vegan Margherita also available) – usually £9.95, reduced to £4.98
- Saturday, 30 January – American Hot – usually £12, reduced £6
- Sunday, 31 January – Padana (Vegan Padana also available) – usually £12.55, reduced to £6.28
- Monday, 1 February – Sloppy Giuseppe – usually £13.45, reduced to £6.73
- Tuesday, 2 February – Vegan Giardiniera – usually £12.40, reduced to £6.20
- Wednesday, 3 February – Pollo Ad Astra – usually £12.55, reduced to £6.28
- Thursday, 4 February – Fiorentina (V) – usually £11.75, reduced to £5.88
- Friday, 5 February – American – usually £11.95, reduced to £5.98
- Saturday, 6 February – Padana (Vegan Padana also available) – usually £12.55, reduced to £6.28
- Sunday, 7 February – Pollo Forza – usually £12.55, reduced to £6.28
- Monday, 8 February – Etna – usually £13.80, reduced to £6.90
Sadly, as the offer started two days ago, you’ve already missed 50% off the Diavolo on Tuesday, January 26.
If you’ve never tried one, this pizza has spiced beef, pepperoni, mozzarella, tomato, green pepper, red onion and Tabasco.
The deal reduced the price of this pizza from £12.80 to £6.40 at the one pizzeria we checked.
Yesterday, January 27, saw the vegan Giardiniera – which has artichoke, mushrooms, red onion and black olives – knocked down to 50% of its price.
At our local Pizza Express, the price was reduced from £12.40 to £6.20.
If you fancy pizza this evening, today’s reduced price flavour is La Reine, which is reduced from £12.70 to £6.35 at the pizzeria we checked.
La Reine has ham, black olives, mushrooms, mozzarella and tomato.
The most you can save through the deal is by going for the Etna pizza, which has bacon lardon, roquitto pepper and ‘Nduja sauce.
At our nearest Pizza Express, this would usually cost £13.80 but this goes down to £6.90.
The deal is only valid on delivery orders as Pizza Express restaurants remain closed for dine-in customers.
Delivery orders can be placed through the Pizza Express website, which will then redirect you to Deliveroo.
Enter your postcode on the Deliveroo website to find your nearest Pizza Express.
Once you’ve found your restaurant, you’ll see the full menu and the reduced price of today’s pizza should show automatically.
Keep in mind you’ll pay a delivery fee when ordering from Deliveroo – this usually varies depending on how far away you live from the restaurant you’re ordering from.
Sadly, the deal isn’t available for click and collect orders.
Pizza Express has 370 restaurants in the UK.
Pizza Express now does DIY pizza kits and they start from £14.
The pizza chain recently gave away free snowball dough balls as part of a Christmas promotion.
But in not-so-good news for Pizza Express fans, the pizza chain announced it was axing 1,300 jobs.
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.