JUST a few short months after Eddie Jones’ men England sealed the 2020 Six Nations title, the Red Rose are preparing to defend their crown.
Following a lengthy delay due to the pandemic, England won their first championship in three years after beating Italy 34-5 in late October.
England celebrated the Triple Crown in 2020Credit: Reuters
And already the countdown has begun to the 2021 edition of the annual rugby union tournament.
When is the Six Nations?
- England will begin their defence with a Calcutta Cup clash with Scotland at Twickenham.
- The Six Nations 2021 will run from Saturday, February 6 until Saturday, March 20.
- Kick-off in the opening match between Italy and France is at 2.15pm.
What TV channel is the Six Nations on and can I live stream it?
- Every single Six Nations game in 2021 will be on free-to-air TV here in the UK.
- The coverage will be divided up between BBC and ITV.
- If you want to stream, BBC matches will be shown on the BBC iPlayer while ITV games are on the ITV Hub.
- To watch either, you’ll need a valid TV licence – get one here.
Six Nations 2021 fixtures
- Saturday February 6 – Italy vs France, 2.15pm ITV
- Saturday February 6 – England vs Scotland 4.45pm ITV
- Sunday February 7 – Wales vs Ireland 3pm BBC and S4C
- Saturday February 13 – England vs Italy 2.15pm ITV
- Saturday February 13 – Scotland vs Wales 4.45pm BBC and S4C
- Sunday February 14 – Ireland vs France 3pm ITV
- Saturday February 27 – Italy vs Ireland, 2.15pm ITV
- Saturday February 27 – Wales vs England 4.45pm BBC and S4C
- Sunday February 28 – France vs Scotland 3pm ITV
- Saturday March 13 – Italy vs Wales, 2.15pm ITV and S4C
- Saturday March 13 – England vs France 4.45pm ITV
- Sunday March 14 – Scotland vs Ireland 3pm BBC
- Saturday March 20 – Scotland v Italy 2.15pm BBC
- Saturday March 20 – Ireland v England 4.45pm ITV
- Saturday March 20 – France v Wales, 8pm BBC and S4C
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.