Table of Contents
- Ask WSJ: Behind the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict’s Resurgence
- Torah scrolls were removed from a synagogue that was torched in Lod this week.
- Several Israeli cities have become battlegrounds of conflict between Arab and Jewish neighbors, as the fighting continues between Hamas in the Gaza Strip and Israeli forces.
- Police in Haifa on Thursday.
- Arab Israelis at the funeral of Mousa Hassouna in Lod on Tuesday.
- SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS
- The Uri Buri restaurant in Acre was torched Tuesday night.
- The Victory ice cream parlor, owned by Henry Sassin, left, was vandalized on Wednesday.