Table of Contents
- Narco-subs are described as low-tech, uncomfortable and hazardous, earning them the nickname ‘water coffins.’
- After a ventilation pipe broke, the crew of the narco-sub had to open a hatch to have fresh air, according to law-enforcement officials.
- High Seas
- Low Profile
- Narco-submarines are low-tech but very difficult for law enforcement to detect.
- Semisubmersible specs
- The three crew members came ashore at a beach on a peninsula in the region of Galicia, according to law-enforcement officials.
- Agustín Álvarez was arrested wearing a wetsuit and pink foam shoes.
- SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS