Table of Contents
- What do you wish more people understood in the debate over school reopenings?
- Do you think your local school district made the right decision about opening?
- Other than the virus, what is your biggest concern about children’s well-being during closures?
- Should vaccinations of a certain group — such as teachers, parents or students — be a precondition to school openings?
- How important is ensuring adequate ventilation in the school, such as with open windows or air filters?
- How important is it to divide students into small, fixed cohorts who attend school on alternating schedules?
- How much distance should schools require between students, assuming they are masked?
- How worried are you that new variants could disrupt plans for in-person school this spring and fall?