ICSI has additionally knowledgeable that this yr, the marksheet can be out there on-line on the official web site and no bodily copy of the consequence can be issued to candidates
The Firm Secretary Government Entrance Check (CSEET) 2021 outcomes have been declared by the Institute of Firm Secretaries of India (ICSI) at the moment, 21 July. Candidates can examine their scorecards by visiting the official web site of ICSI icsi.edu. With the intention to entry the outcomes, candidates need to log in utilizing their roll quantity or registration quantity and password.
ICSI has additionally knowledgeable that this yr, the mark sheet can be out there on-line on the official web site and no bodily copy of the consequence can be issued to candidates. Together with the CSEET outcomes, formal e-result-cum-marks statements are additionally out there to college students.
The CSEET examination was carried out on 10 and 12 July in a web-based remote-proctored mode. The examination comprised multiple-choice questions (MCQs) for a period of 120 minutes.
To acquire an ICSI CSEET go certificates, candidates are required to secure a minimum of 40 % marks on every paper and 50 % marks in mixture.
In the meantime, the CSEET consequence additionally contains the subject-wise break up of marks of the applicant.
Candidates can comply with these easy steps to examine and obtain the ICSI CSEET consequence 2021:
– Go to the official web site icsi.edu
– Search and click on on the CSEET tab on the homepage, following which a brand new window will open
– Then candidates must click on on the hyperlink for CSEET 2021 consequence (First Hyperlink)
– Once more, a brand new web page will open, the place candidates will enter roll quantity or registration quantity, password, and different required particulars
– Inside seconds, the ICSI CSEET consequence 2021 can be displayed on the display screen
– Candidates will then need to obtain the e-Consequence-cum-Marks Assertion and reserve it for future reference or use
CSEET examination is held to supply admission to candidates to certificates programs or programmes. Because of the pandemic, ICSI had cancelled the CSEET for undergraduate and postgraduate college students this yr.
Nevertheless, the Institute has introduced that the scholars who’ve the required levels for the course can get direct admission. To get direct admission, candidates want 50 % marks in any self-discipline.
For the unversed, the CSEET examination was held for these candidates who’ve taken the Class 12 exam this year.
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.