Table of Contents
- Liana Rohozhyna helps her son Misha ride a bicycle.
- Olha Liubarska has autism and struggles with random noise and being touched. Her journey out of Ukraine began in Kyiv with the sounds of antiaircraft fire and sirens and a gunfight under the window of her apartment.
- Olena Kravchenko founded a center in Ukraine for people with disabilities.
- Liana Rohozhyna, left, and Olena Kravchenko, right.
- Misha Rohozhyn helps his mother, Liana Rohozhyna, stay on a skateboard in the Netherlands, where they now live with others who left Ukraine.