Table of Contents
- About 400 Haitian families built small, tin-roofed homes with no running water on the outskirts of Santiago, in Batuco, calling the neighborhood Villa Dignidad, or Dignity.
- A street inside Villa Dignidad. The French and Creole-speakers who live in this poor neighborhood work odd jobs during the week.
- Expired Chilean identity cards of a family of three who live in Villa Dignidad.
- Guests watching the wedding reception of a Haitian couple happening inside a house in Villa Dignidad in November.
- A Haitian migrant waiting for her wedding guests in Villa Dignidad in November.
- Marie Toussaint, Laurent Odler’s wife, in their home in Villa Dignidad in November.
- Migrants attending a Sunday church service in Batuco, Chile, in November.
- Widken Maxeus outside his home in Villa Dignidad in November.
- A father carrying his child over the Rio Grande river in Mexico toward Del Rio, Texas, in September.