The Baba Farid University of Health Science (BFUHS) has started the recruitment process for the posts of staff nurse across various hospitals in Punjab. The hiring has been initiated due to the rising COVID-19 cases in the state. In total, there are 503 posts available. Out of these, 473 staff nurse vacancies are available at the Government Medical Colleges of Amritsar, Patiala, and other attached hospitals under the Department of Medical Education and Research, Government of Punjab.
The rest 30 posts are available at Guru Gobind Singh Medical College and Hospital, Faridkot, and other constituent hospitals under BFUHS, Faridkot.
Aspirants can follow these simple steps to apply:
- Visit https://bfuhs.ac.in/
- On the homepage, check for the ‘Job and Careers’ section in the main menu
- Click on the ‘Punjab Govt Recruitments’
- A new page will open. Click on the notification
- Register yourself by entering the required information
- Now, log in using the Registration ID and password and fill the application form
- Upload all the required documents
- Pay the fee online and submit the application
- Save a copy and take a print out
- A candidate must have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognised education board
- An aspirant must hold a BSc Nursing degree or a three years diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognised university
- She must be registered with Punjab Nurses Registration Council
- An applicant must have studied Punjabi at least up to Class 10
- The upper age limit to apply is 37 years
For General Category candidates: Rs 1,180
For Scheduled Caste candidates: Rs 590
A written test will be held to select the candidates.
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.