Table of Contents
- Unaccompanied minors waited while U.S. border officials processed a group of migrants at a checkpoint in Roma, Texas, April 8.
- Girls at a migrant shelter in Reynosa hugged after learning that one of them was getting admitted into the U.S. In pink is Daniela Oliva, 17, from Honduras, who herself was admitted into the U.S. two days later, to be reunited with her mother.
- The shelter for families in Reynosa, where Jordi and Maikol Zelaya stayed.
- Two boys at a shelter for unaccompanied minors in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, April 10.
- Smugglers guided an inflatable raft of migrants across the Rio Grande, April 8.
- Jesus Rocché at the entrance of the international bridge in Reynosa, a couple of days after her daughter crossed the Rio Grande.
- ‘It’s hard, but knowing that they are in the U.S. will change everything for us,’ says Sayda Zelaya, holding 9-month-old Jeferson at their home in Honduras.
- Migrants crossing the U.S.-Mexico border between Ciudad Juarez and El Paso, April 10.