Table of Contents
- Mohammed Wahid Haykalyar, who formerly owned a restaurant, waits for day labor work.
- A worker cuts sheet metal to make stoves next to a shop selling minarets for mosques.
- A man looks for recyclable materials outside an unofficial Apple store.
- Miya Ibrahim imports flour, cooking oil and rice but says he hasn’t made a profit in months.
- A man sold shoes from a pushcart in a partially empty market.
- A man with plastic water jugs rides past umbrellas for sale along the Kabul river.
- Ali Wardak, in his office in Kabul, is an Afghan-American business consultant trying to bring foreign investors to Afghanistan.
- An ice-cream vendor in a market.
- Workers sealed bottles of detergent at the Qatra factory.