BOOTS is a high street staple, offering beauty and health products since the 1800s.
Boots will be open over the Jubilee weekend, will have shorter opening hours to accommodate the festivitiesCredit: Getty
What are the Boots opening times over the Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday?
However, they are running shorter hours to accommodate the festivities.
Boots is advising customers to check their local store opening hours for accurate information.
You can find all the individual opening times for each shop using the store locator tool.
Is Boots delivering over the Bank Holiday?
Boots uses standard delivery services to get all your makeup delivered straight to your home.
This relies on external companies to deliver who may have different restrictions over the Jubilee.
If you are ordering from Boots online you may need to factor in a few extra days for your purchases to arrive.
When it is dispatched you should receive an estimated delivery date but this may not be until after the bank holiday.
Is Boots running any promotional offers over the bank holiday?
In celebration of Her Majesty’s 70 years on the throne, Boots are discounting certain items.
Selected beauty favourites will be reduced to £19.52, to honour the year the Queen came to the throne.
This is a one day sale only available on June 1 and includes brands like Elizabeth Arden and Fenty Beauty.
On top of this, Boots is offering 10% off over the whole weekend and money off when you use the app.
When are the Bank Holiday dates for 2022?
There are only a few bank holidays left this year following the Platinum Jubilee celebrations.
The spring bank holiday was moved to give us all a four day weekend over the Jubilee.
These are the remaining bank holidays in 2022:
- Thursday, June 2 (Spring Bank Holiday)
- Friday, June 3 (Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday)
- Monday, August 29 (Summer Bank Holiday)
- Sunday, December 25 (Christmas Day)
- Monday, December 26 (Boxing Day)
- Tuesday, December 27 (Christmas Holiday)
Due to Christmas falling on a Sunday, we have a substitute day on Tuesday 27, 2022, to enjoy off.
Shoppers can claim a £10 cashback bonus when spending £10 or more.
TopCashback is offering the special deal to all new members who sign up before 6 June to celebrate the Queen’s Jubilee.
The deal is valid on purchases made from any retailers featured on site (excluding any takeaway brands). Find out how to claim below:
- Simply head to TopCashback.co.uk and create a free account.
- Click on the £10 cashback bonus deal.
- Find the retailer you want to make a purchase from and click to shop via the TopCashback site.
- Shop as normal at your chosen retailer, spending £10 or more to qualify for the bonus.
- TopCashback will process your order and pay out your £10 bonus to your account within 30 days.
You can check the full terms and conditions here at TopCashback.co.uk.
If you click on a link in this story we may earn affiliate revenue.
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.