- The male G-spot is the prostate, which is located inside your rectum.
- You can find it by touching the wall of your rectum closest to the front of your body.
- You can get G-spot stimulation through anal sex or by using toys like butt plugs.
- Visit Insider’s Health Reference library for more advice.
You may have heard of the female G-spot, but did you know there’s also a male G-spot? And like its female counterpart, it can also trigger an intense orgasm.
Here’s what you need to know about the male G-spot and how you can find it.
What is the male g spot?
The male G-spot is the prostate, a walnut-sized organ in your rectum that produces sperm and is surrounded by a large bundle of sensitive nerve endings.
Although research is limited on prostate orgasms, scientists consider the prostate to be an erogenous zone, meaning it causes sexual pleasure when it’s touched, says Tara Suwinyattichaiporn, MD, a professor of sex and relationships at California State University, Fullerton.
“It can produce really intense full-body orgasm,” says Suwinyattichaiporn.
In fact, many personal accounts describe a prostate orgasm as being more intense than a penile orgasm because, as Suwinyattichaiporn describes, the pleasure moves through your entire body.
If you’ve never tried G-spot stimulation, it might feel uncomfortable at first, but “once you get a grip of it, it should feel amazing,” Suwinyattichaiporn says.
How to find the male G-spot
There are two key areas you can touch in order to stimulate your prostate and find your G-spot:
- The wall of your rectum
- The perineum that lies between your testicles and anus
You can use your finger, a partner’s finger, or a sex toy to reach these areas, but it may be safer to try it with your own finger, first. Here’s how to find each spot:
Your rectal wall:
- Get into a comfortable position. You may need to sit or lie down.
- Make sure your hands are clean and apply lubricant to your finger and to your anus.
- Reach your finger into your rectum — you may need to move slowly. The G spot should lie about 4-5 centimeters in, Suwinyattichaiporn says.
- Press on the wall of your rectum closest to the front side of your body.
- Feel for any signs of pleasure or extra sensitivity.
- Moving slowly and gently, draw your finger out of your anus.
This area is easier to reach, but you may still need to sit or lie down.
- Reach underneath your testicles to feel the area of skin between your testicles and anus. This puts pressure on your prostate from the outside.
- Massage this area of skin, trying out different amounts of pressure to see what is pleasurable for you.
How to use the male G-spot during sex
When you’re preparing for any internal G-spot touching, “the receiving partner should use the bathroom prior to this sexual encounter and make sure to clean the area with water well,” Suwinyattichaiporn says.
Sex therapists share the 6 best-of-the-best sex positions for maximum pleasure
If this is your first time using the G-spot, “communicate in advance that you want to try something new so that both partners know what’s going on and can remain open-minded,” Suwinyattichaiporn says.
Once you’re ready, there are many ways you can use the male G-spot for extra pleasure during sex:
- If your partner has a penis, you will often get G-spot stimulation through anal sex. If they don’t have a penis, using a strap-on dildo can work as well.
- While receiving oral sex, your partner can use one hand to press on your perineum or use a finger to reach into your anus and touch your rectal walls.
- You can also stimulate your internal G-spot using certain sex toys like a butt plug or dildos and vibrators specifically designed for anal play.
You may need to do some trial and error and adjust to the feeling of G-spot stimulation. “Be patient whether you try the massage or fingering method. It might take a while to ease into feeling good and aroused,” Suwinyattichaiporn says.
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.