BRITNEY Spears fans have been curious as to what the pop star’s former husband and backup dancer Kevin Federline is now doing with his life.
Britney has been candid about battling anxiety and had a very public mental breakdown in 2007 when she initially separated from K-Fed who now has custody of their two children.
Britney Spears and Kevin Federline during “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” Los Angeles Premiere – Arrivals at Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, California, United States
What is Kevin Federline doing now?
Britney Spears and Kevin Federline were married for two years before the pair seperated.
They met in 2004 and after three months of dating, the pair announced their engagement in July 2004 and got married in September in Studio City, California.
Britney filed for divorce from the former dancer in November 2006.
The split was settled in March 2007.
In 2019, it was reported that Kevin is a DJ. He was seen performing a set in Atlantic City, New Jersey, at Harrah’s Hotel and Casino.
The former dancer has attempted to break through the music world multiple times over the years with little success.
He released his last single, Hollywood, in 2016. The song did not chart.
Kevin has also had a brief stint as a wrestler and actor. Inquistr shared that he was seen in a series of ring appearances alongside John Cena on WWE’s Monday Night Raw.
Kevin has been married to volleyball player Victoria Prince since 2013. The pair have two children together: Jordan Kay Federline and Peyton Marie Federline.
Do Britney Spears and Kevin Federline have children together?
Britney has two children, Sean Federline, 16 and Jayden Federline, 15.
Britney’s first son Sean was born in 2005. Jayden Federline, the pair’s second child, was born in September 2006.
The star previously lost custody of the two boys in 2007 after a breakdown which saw the distressed star shave her own head before attacking a photographer’s car with an umbrella.
Following Britney’s breakdown, Federline was granted 70 percent custody of both children while Britney received the other 30 percent unsupervised rights, TMZ reports.
The pair previously shared 50-50 custody of their boys.
A source told E! News that Britney is “working hard” to get her children back, saying: “She has been working hard and it’s the only thing she truly wants. She is hoping her mom can help her put up a fight. She doesn’t really know what to do but it’s her mission to get back to 50-50 custody.”
In March 2020, Jayden shared private details about the family on an Instagram Live – revealing that Britney apparently might quit music while lashing out at his granddad Jamie.
Britney has been paying her former partner Kevin $20,000 a month in child support as well as their children’s tuition and school costs, TMZ reports.
She has also been paying for their clothing, extracurricular activities, and many other expenses to the tune of nearly $35,000 per month.
Kevin Federline and Britney Spears were married for two years in the early 2000sCredit: Getty
What did Kevin Federline say about Britney Spears’ relationship with her children in 2022?
Kevin Federline stated in an interview on August 6, 2022: “The boys have decided that they are not seeing her right now.
“It’s been a few months since they’ve seen her. They made the decision not to go to the wedding.
“It’s been tough. It’s the most challenging thing that I think I’ve ever had to do in my life.”
In a wide-ranging interview, Britney’s ex-husband also reveals:
- He tells the boys that their mum’s provocative Instagram posts are her way of “expressing herself”.
- His belief that Britney’s controversial conservatorship “saved” her — but went on for too long.
- How he got a restraining order against Britney’s conservator dad — but is ready to build bridges with him.-
- He discovered his marriage to the singer was over in a live radio interview.
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.