GET ready for another high-octane night of UFC action this weekend.
All eyes are on the heavyweights in California as Francis Ngannou puts his UFC title on the line against interim champ Ciryl Gane.
Ngannou puts his heavyweight strap on the line on Saturday nightCredit: Reuters
If that unification scrap isn’t enough to whet the appetite, there’s also a packed card featuring Brandon Moreno and Michel Pereira.
When is UFC 270?
- This packed night of UFC action is set for Saturday, January 22.
- It will take place in the early hours of Sunday morning here in the UK.
- The early prelims will start at 11pm GMT, before the prelims at 1am.
- Ngannou vs Gane is on the main card which begins at 3am, so expect the main event around 4.30am.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
You can catch all of the action live on BT Sport 2.
Coverage will start with the prelims from 1am.
If you wan to stream, download the BT Sport app on your mobile, tablet, PC or games console.
For viewers in America, you can tune in via ESPN+.
Gane puts his unbeaten tag on the line in his first fight since August at UFC 265
Who is fighting on the card?
- Francis Ngannou vs Ciryl Gane (UFC Heavyweight Championship)
- Brandon Moreno vs Deiveson Figueiredo (UFC Flyweight Championship)
- Michel Pereira vs Andre Fialho Welterweight)
- Cody Stamann vs Said Nurmagomedov (Bantamweight)
- Rodolfo Vieira vs Wellington Turman (Middleweight)
- Raoni Barcelos vs Victor Henry (Bantamweight)
- Ilia Topuria vs Charles Jourdain (Featherweight)
- Jack Della Maddalena vs Pete Rodriguez (Welterweight)
- Tony Graveley vs Saimon Oliveira (Bantamweight)
- Trevin Giles vs Michael Morales (Welterweight)
- Silvana Gomez Juaraz vs Vaness Dempoulos (Women’s strawweight)
- Matt Frevola vs Genaro Valdez (Lightweight)
- Kay Hansen vs Jasmine Jasudavicius (Women’s flyweight)
What they said
Francis Ngannou: “The reason why I’m here is because I earned it. Nobody has given me anything.
“I want to win this fight, but if I lost, it’s fine. I don’t think that takes anything out of me as a man. I have done a lot as a man.
“Even if this was the end, well, I’ll say I did it. Not many people in their lifetime, even those who have better opportunities than I, can tell the same story as me. I’m happy where I am.”
Ciryl Gane: “I think my advantage against Francis will be the footwork.
“In this division, I have the best footwork and I’m more well-rounded, also. I have more skills than him.
“For this fight, I don’t know what’s going to happen exactly, but at the end of the fight, you’re going to see my hand raised.”
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.