STIPE MIOCIC and Francis Ngannou clash again in a massive heavyweight main event rematch at UFC 260 this weekend.
The pair first fought at UFC 220 in January 2018, when Miocic retained his UFC heavyweight title by a unanimous decision.
How the fighters compare ahead of UFC 260
When is UFC 260?
- UFC 260 takes place on Saturday, March 27.
- The early prelims start from 11pm GMT, the prelims 1am and the main card from 3am.
- The UFC APEX Facility in Las Vegas plays host.
What TV channel and live stream is UFC 260 on?
- BT Sport 2 will be broadcasting the show in the UK, from the prelims at 1am.
- While ESPN+ will be showing the event in the US.
- UFC’s Fight Pass App will be showing the early prelims.
How can I watch UFC 260 for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
Stipe Miocic vs Francis Ngannou headlines UFC 260 in Las Vegas
UFC 260 full fight card
Main card – from 3am UK / 11pm ET
- Stipe Miocic (c) vs Francis Ngannou (main event – UFC heavyweight title)
- Tyron Woodley vs Vicente Luque (co-man – weltwerweight)
- Sean O’Malley vs Thomas Almeida (bantamweight)
- Gillian Robertson vs Miranda Maverick (women’s flyweight)
- Khama Worthy vs Jamie Mullarkey (lightweight)
Prelims – from 1am UK / 9pm ET
- Alonzo Menifield vs William Knight (light-heavyweight)
- Jessica Penne vs Hannah Goldy (women’s strawweight)
- Abubakar Nurmagomedov vs Jared Gooden (welterweight)
- Modestas Bukauskas vs Michał Oleksiejczuk (light-heavyweight)
Early prelims – from 11pm UK / 7pm US
- Shane Young vs Omar Morales (featherweight)
- Marc-Andre Barriault vs Abu Azaitar (middleweight)
Anderson Silva tops the list for the biggest UFC win streak
What have they said?
Dana White, UFC president: “[Francis Ngannou’s] punches are equivalent to 96 horse power.
‘That’s equal to getting hit by a Ford Escort going as fast as it can.
“And it’s more powerful than a 12-pound sledgehammer from full force overhead. Holy s***.”
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.