Are you currently brainstorming a few different holiday ideas for 2021? Not sure if you should be heading off on a nature-friendly family caravan vacation or a pampering hot tub holiday for two? Below, you will find a list of pros and cons for three popular types of holidays to help you find the perfect choice for you and your travel party.
Caravan holiday packages, such as those offered by awayresorts.co.uk, are excellent choices for couples who are traveling with kids in tow. They are also a wonderful idea if you are traveling solo, with friends, or just with your partner.
- Most caravan holidays are affordable, so they are ideal for travelers on a tighter budget. However, there are indeed also luxury caravan holiday packages available for those who want a little bit of indulgence thrown into the experience
- Caravan holidays offer maximum flexibility, as the caravan can be easily moved from one site to another. This allows travelers to see more and do more during their time away
- Caravan holidays allow you to bring your home comforts along with you, something that isn’t always possible with similar types of holidays, such as camping
- Caravan holidays tend to revolve around spending time outdoors – great news for travelers who are keen to getting closer to nature
- Caravan holidays are minimalistic in nature, which is not always to everyone’s tastes
Hot tub holiday
Hot tub holidays are quickly becoming the go-to choice for couples in search of a romantic getaway. They are also fantastic for laid-back getaways with friends.
- A hot tub holiday is all about relaxation, making it easy for travelers to unwind and de-stress
- Hot tub holidays allow for social distancing while away because you probably won’t want to move from the hot tub much at all – plus, most hot tubs are reserved for exclusive use
- Hot tub holidays are surprisingly cost-effective.
- This type of vacation is not suited to families traveling with young kids
- There is very little sight-seeing involved, which may be disappointing for those who enjoy immersing themselves in the culture and many wonders of a new destination
Glamping is a versatile vacation choice that works well for travel parties of all types and sizes.
- Glamping promises a slightly more luxurious take on traditional camping, with access to the home comforts that some might not be keen to do without
- Aside from traditional camping, it is one of the most budget-friendly holiday types out there
- It gets you out into nature and away from technology for a mental and physical breather
- There are countless glamping campsites to choose from, both locally and internationally
- Those who enjoy the ‘roughing it’ aspect of camping might not find the prospect of glamping quite as satisfying
- Glamping is somewhat more expensive than traditional camping
Now that you know what to expect from these three different holiday types, you can feel confident in selecting the one that ticks all of the boxes for you and your travel companions. Enjoy the break!
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.