NOW that the government has eased most restrictions on travel overseas, Brits can start booking their annual holiday abroad.
And Benidorm has long been a popular holiday destination for Brits – so we’ve rounded up the top 10 cheap deals to take advantage of, including TUI, Thomas Cook and On The Beach.
Brits love Benidorm for its lively nightlife and incredible beachesCredit: Alamy
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue.
The Spanish region became popular in the 1980s with Brits, due to the cheap holidays and bars, and has remained popular ever since.
British tourists remain the most popular visitors, with 34 per cent of the total hotel guests.
Thankfully there are still some great deals, starting from just £232pp with tour operators offering extra perks and discounts.
From 35 per cent off at TUI to offers with free airport lounges, we’ve rounded up some of the best offers to take advantage of right now:
- Gran Hotel Bali with On the Beach: 4-nights in June, half-board from £232pp – book here (includes free airport lounge and fast track pass)
- Ambassador Playa I Hotel with Easyjet Holidays, 3-nights in March, half-Board from £253pp – book here (saving £20pp)
- RH Princesa Hotel with Thomas Cook: 5-nights in May, half-board from £258pp – book here (saving 5%)
- Aparthotel Terralta with Jet2 Holidays: 7-nights in April, self-catering from £269pp – book here (saving £50pp)
- Port Benidorm Hotel with TUI: 7-nights in May, half-board from £389pp – book here (saving 35%)
- Albir Garden Resort with TUI: 7-nights in April, full-Board from £397pp – book here (saving 35%)
- Hotel RH Corona Del Mar with TUI: 7-nights in March, full-board from £399pp – book here (saving 35%)
- Dynastic Hotel with Thomas Cook: 7-nights in June, all-inclusive from £399pp – book here (saving 5%)
- Magic Tropical Splash Hotel with Easyjet Holidays: 7-nights in May, all-inclusive from £467pp – book here (saving £171pp)
- Sol Pelicanos/Ocas Hotel with Thomas Cook: 7-nights in July, half-board from £495pp – book here
If you fancy Benidorm without the parties, it is also home to one of the biggest water slides in the world, found at water park Aqualandia Benidorm.
Sun Online Travel recently visited the popular party resort to see the quieter side of it – read our review here.
Spain is currently open to Brits, however, all arrivals over 12 must be fully vaccinated and provide proof on arrival.
Before travelling, tourists must also complete the Spanish Health Form.
Regarding Covid-19 tests, it is always worth double-checking before leaving, as certain resorts and airlines may want proof of a negative test.
Anyone above six must wear a face mask in public places such as restaurants, pubs, and tourist sites.
Book your Benidorm break early to make big savingsCredit: TUI
This article and featured products have been independently chosen by Sun journalists. It contains links that are ads, and if you click a link and buy a product we will earn revenue.
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.