THE Sun have teamed up with Lottoland to bring you an even better opportunity to celebrate St Patrick’s Day and Cheltenham this March.
With our exclusive deal, which is available from now through until the end of March 2021, for £2 you get one Irish Lotto bet and 20 (TWENTY) Super Shamrock scratchcards.
50-year-old Mr Logan from the North East who scooped £5.1million
That totals to a 60% saving and gives you more chance of winning big.
So far, the record Irish Lotto bet win in the UK was, 50-year-old Mr Logan from the North East who scooped £5.1million.
A quick pick bet was all it took to turn Mr Logan into a Lottoland multi-millionaire.
Irish Lotto draws take place on Wednesdays and Saturdays and bets must be placed before 8pm (GMT).
And it’s really easy to claim Lottoland’s bundle deal:
1. Sign up to Lottoland using this link*.
2. Place a bet on the next Irish Lotto jackpot
3. You’ll instantly receive 20 Super Shamrock scratchcards
4. Offer for new customers only and may only be used once.
5 Offer ends 23.59 UK time 31st March 2021. Lottoland T&CS apply.
Terms and Conditions
- The Player’s use of the Website and your participation in any gaming or wagering (including any promotions) is governed by these terms and conditions. Players should ensure that they have read and understood these Promotional Offers Terms before taking part in any promotion.
- Player’s must register at Lottoland.co.uk, confirming that they are 18+, prior to placing any bets or playing any games.
- This promotion is available to new registered players, limited to one per person and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- For free bets or free game plays, no deposit is required to redeem the free bet or free game play.
- For discount promotions, the player must place at least one bet or one play on the specified products.
- Bonus amount cannot be withdrawn prior to any specified wagering requirement being met.
- Bonuses only applies to the first bet or first game play.
- Bonuses will be automatically applied in the checkout section and it is the player’s responsibility to check their cart before confirming the transaction.
- Any person found to be operating multiple accounts in promotions will be in breach of these Promotional Offers Terms. Lottoland will determine at its sole discretion by whatever means it deems necessary to establish if different entries or accounts are connected to the same person.
- Participants, whether individually or acting in a group, will be found to be in breach of these Promotional Terms if Lottoland has reason to believe that a promotion has been abused, manipulated, or that irregular, fraudulent, collusive or illegal activity has occurred.
- The decision of Lottoland in all promotional matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Lottoland reserves the right to withhold promotional benefits until resolution of any dispute.
- The decision of Lottoland in respect of any matter concerning or related to competitions and promotions is final.
- A breach by a participant of these Promotional Offer Terms and/or EU Lotto Limited’s General Terms or where there is evidence of a series of bets placed by a participant, whether individually or acting as a group, which due to promotional offers result in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, may result in Lottoland withdrawing the availability of any promotion or all promotions to that participant or group of participants and/or voiding any wager funded by the promotion and remove any winnings from such wager.
- Lottoland reserves the right to amend or withdraw any promotion at any time and without prior notice. Any amendment or withdrawal of a promotion will not affect any rights you have accrued prior to such amendment or withdrawal.
- Promoter: EU Lotto Ltd., Suite A, Ocean Village Promenade, Ocean Village, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA (“Lottoland”).
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.