CALLING all fashion fans, if you can’t wait for the Boxing Day sales check out Selfridges massive discounts across shoes, bags and clothes.
If you’ve saved some money this year by not going out, it’s time to spend it at the outlet store after they slashed the price of hundred of items by 50 per cent – or even more.
Last summer it was all about the leopard print midi-dress – now say hello to its cousin Credit: Selfridges&Co
- Animal-print cotton-blend top, Selfridges, was £25 now £10 – buy now
Big name brands from Victoria Beckham to Stella McCartney are on offer, with a bag by the former Spice Girl discounted from £109 to just £60.
While Meghan Markle’s wedding dress designer also has a bag in the huge sale, which was slashed from £85 to £45.
Some items have been marked down twice, with a leopard print shirt original on sale for £25, then discounted to £15 and finally £10 – a reduction of 60 per cent.
We’ve rounded up the best deals from the site, so you can have a brand new outfit for your virtual New Year’s Eve party, or a new wardrobe post-lockdown.
This sparkly clutch – complete with bow – is the ultimate accessory for any outfit Credit: Selfridges&Co
- Ted Baker Keeiira leather clutch bag, Selfridges, was £89 now £53 – buy now
Even if you might be staying in this year, doesn’t mean you have to dress down Credit: Selfridges&Co
- Steve Madden Carrson snakeskin-print faux-leather sandals, Selfridges, was £85 now £24 – buy now
This T-shirt will add a touch of glamour to working from home Credit: Selfridges&Co
- AllSaints Amie graphic-print cotton T-shirt, Selfridges, was £42 now £16.80 – buy now
Stella McCartney is officially an royally-approved brand – so snap up this bargain while you can Credit: Selfridges&Co
- Adidas by Stella McCartney Logo-embossed recycled polyester tote bag, Selfridges, was £85 now £45 – buy now
This sequin mini-dress has New Year’s Eve glamour written all over it Credit: Selfridges&Co
- Sequin-embellished mini dress, Selfridges, was £20.79 now £12 – buy now
We all need a pair of trainers, and what better than a millennial pink version Credit: Selfridges&Co
- Carvela Jaguar snake-embossed leather trainers, Selfridges, was £59 now £29 – buy now
Victoria Beckham teamed up with classic brand, Reebox, for this essential collection Credit: Selfridges&Co
- Victoria Beckham x Reebok mini backpack, Selfridges, was £109 now £60 – buy now
Take advantage of the sales now to have a new wardrobe post-lockdown Credit: Selfridges&Co
- Steve Madden Clearer transparent heeled sandals, Selfridges, was £100 now £29 – buy now
And mums have also been hitting up Sainsbury’s massive sale with kids & adult clothes now half price.
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.