CRISTIANO RONALDO travels to his homeland as Juventus visit Porto in the Champions League last 16.
The hosts came second in a group containing Man City, Olympiacos and Marseille while Juve stunned Barcelona 3-0 at the Nou Camp to nab top spot on the final group stage matchday.
Cristiano Ronaldo returns to Portugal
When is Porto vs Juventus?
- Porto vs Juventus takes place on Wednesday, February 17.
- It will kick off at 8pm GMT.
- Porto’s Estadio do Dragao – with no fans in attendance – plays host.
What TV channel is Porto vs Juventus on and can I live stream it?
- Porto vs Juventus will be shown live on BT Sport 2 in the UK.
- BT Sport get their coverage underway from 7.15pm.
How can I watch Porto vs Juventus for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of Large Screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £5 per month BT Sport Large Screen subscription unless cancelled.
What is the team news?
Juan Cuadrado is expected to miss out for Juventus after picking up a muscle injury during the weekend’s defeat by Napoli.
Though defender Leonardo Bonucci could return to the Juve starting line up after missing the last two matches after also having a muscle injury.
And Paulo Dybala and Aaron Ramsey could feature in Portugal.
A Juventus statement on the injuries read: “This morning, the team focused on tactical drills and possession. Juan Cuadrado underwent tests this morning at J|Medical revealed a low-grade lesion of the hamstring of the right thigh. In 10 days, he will be re-evaluated again.
“Dybala and Ramsey trained partially with the group.”
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.