SCOTLAND bypassed Italy last week but face a sterner test in France this time around.
The Scots came out on top of their clash with the Italians 28-17 while Les Bleus’ game with Fiji was cancelled because of a coronavirus outbreak in their opponent’s camp.
Scotland beat Italy 28-17 in their first Autumn Nations Cup outingCredit: AFP or licensors
Scotland scored a shock win over France in the Six Nations in March after Mohamed Haouas’ punch on Jamie Ritchie saw the front row sent offCredit: Getty Images – Getty
As a result, France were handed the 28-0 bonus-point victory and come into their clash with Scotland with a win under their belt.
But Scotland will be hoping France’s lack of freshness will put them at a disadvantage as they look for a win that would make them near certs for an Autumn Nations Cup final place.
What time does Scotland vs France rugby kick-off?
- Scotland vs France will get underway at 3.15pm UK time on later TODAY.
- The game will take place at the BT Murrayfield Stadium in Edinburgh.
Scotland take on a tougher test in France at the BT Murrayfield StadiumCredit: AFP
Is Scotland vs France rugby on TV and can I live stream it?
- Scotland vs France will be shown live on Amazon Prime Video, who picked up the rights to show most of the Autumn Nations Cup.
- Unfortunately it will not be on Channel 4, which only showed England vs Ireland this weekend.
- You can stream Scotland vs France on your mobile or tablet device from the Amazon Prime Video app.
Can I watch Scotland vs France rugby for FREE?
What is the team news?
Scotland: Hogg (c); Kinghorn, Harris, Johnson, Van der Merwe, Weir, Price; Kebble, Brown, Berghan; Cummings, Gray; Ritchie, Watson, M Fagerson.
Replacements: Turner, Bhatti, Z Fagerson, Skinner, Thomson, Hidalgo-Clyne, Taylor, Maitland.
France: Ramos; Thomas, Vakatawa, Fickou, Rattez; Jalibert, Dupont; Gros, Chat, Bamba; Le Roux, Taofifenua; Cretin, Ollivon (c), Alldritt
Replacements: Marchand, Baille, Haouas, Willemse, Woki, Couilloud, Carbonel, Vincent
- Scotland – 2/1
- Draw – 25/1
- France – 2/5
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.