Table of Contents
- Here’s How The Future Fitness App Works:
- 1. First I Downloaded the Future App and Selected a Coach
- A few days after signing up, expect a little gift in the mail from Future. And if you opt in to get your free Apple Watch, that will be delivered within a day or two.Future App Tip: Instead of getting matched by Future’s quiz, scroll down to the bottom of their website homepage and click the link that says “Coaches.” Here you can pick from all their coaches instead of getting matched with just a few. Click the bio of the one you like and then select “Train With” to get started. 2. Next, Schedule A Chat To Talk To Your Coach
- After choosing my coach, I then scheduled a meeting with her over Facetime to discuss my fitness history and goals, how I like to work out, how long, if I had any medical concerns or mobility issues, and what equipment I had access to. This chat gives your coach the foundation to build your workouts, but it’s also a great time for you to get to know your coach and establish a connection so you know who you’re messaging each day. My meeting lasted around 25 minutes and got me even more comfortable with Lori and the Future experience.3. Get Ready For Your Future App Workouts to Drop!
- Ways to View Your Future App Workouts
- The Screen Mirroring option with Future is awesome if you love working out in a specific room or a dedicated space with a smart TV. I thought I’d always prefer doing the workouts on my big screen TV, but I actually enjoy using my phone for my mat based workouts. Like anything, just see what works best for you, or mix things up like I’ve been doing. Future Workouts Are Never Boring and Your Coach Keeps You Accountable to Get Moving
- Your personal coach on Future isn’t just there to make an awesome fitness program for you and schedule your workouts. They definitely do that. But, what the Future app (and your coach) does best is to keep you accountable with those daily check ins messages and reminders. They’re also someone to share your fitness achievements with. My coach Lori, checks in with me daily to see how I’m doing and to get feedback on a workout I just did. She’ll even ask me if I need to move my schedule around if I’m not feeling well or if work gets too crazy. But no matter what’s going on when I hear the ding of Future notification in the morning, it gets me motivated to get moving. I can’t let my coach down, now can I?Future Playlists are Great and Integration with The Apple Watch Makes the Future App Experience Even Better
- Want to Get Fit Again and Try Future for Yourself?