Table of Contents
- A dense bun landed McDonald’s at the bottom of this ranking.
- It came dressed with pickles and without sauce.
- The breading on Wendy’s chicken sandwich wasn’t as enjoyable as McDonald’s, but it was an overall better sandwich.
- The addition of pickles, mayo, lettuce, and tomato made it feel and taste more complete.
- The simplicity and flavor execution of Burger King’s sandwich landed it in the top spot.
- Pickles and sauce enhanced the crunchy texture of the statement-making breading.