Table of Contents
- What Scottish Whisky Should You Use in Scottish Coffee
- Which Coffee Should You Use in Scottish Coffee
- What are the Ingredients for Scottish CoffeeBruichladdich’s Classic Laddie Scotch Whisky: This smooth unpeated scotch whisky with notes of malt and vanilla is the ideal choice to enjoy in your Scottish Coffee.
- Brown Sugar: For a bit of sweetness with a warm hint of molasses.
- Hot Brewed Coffee: We love the results using a French Press with freshly ground beans, but coffee brewed traditionally would be just fine. A medium roast coffee would work best.
- Warm Milk: This is optional, but if you typically take cream or milk in your coffee this is the way to go.
- Fresh Whipped Cream: Time for the big finale! Fresh whipped cream not only looks impressive, it’s also an important part of the experience. Slowly spoon in the whipped cream so it floats on top of the coffee, but don’t stir it. Sip the coffee through the whipped cream. Enjoy!
- GET THE RECIPE!
- About The Bruichladdich Distillery