THE draw for tonight’s National Lottery EuroMillions (October 4, 2022) has taken place, with life-changing cash prizes at stake.
Check the results to see if you have just won a fortune and bagged enough to start that jet-set lifestyle you always dreamed of.
Have you got the winning EuroMillions ticket?
Every EuroMillions ticket also bags you an automatic entry into the UK Millionaire Maker, which guarantees at least one player will pocket £1million in every draw.
You can find out if you’re a winner by checking your ticket against tonight’s numbers below.
Tonight’s National Lottery EuroMillions winning numbers are: 03, 18, 28, 42, 43 and the Lucky Stars are: 03, 12.
The UK Millionaire Maker Selection winner is: XMNG12243.
Tonight’s National Lottery Thunderball winning numbers are: 07, 13, 28, 34, 38 and the Thunderball is 12.
TOP 5 BIGGEST LOTTERY WINS IN THE WORLD
- £1.308 billion (Powerball) on January 13 2016 in the US, for which three winning tickets were sold, remains history’s biggest lottery prize
- £1.267 billion (Mega Million) a winner from South Carolina took their time to come forward to claim their prize in March 2019 not long before the April deadline
- £633.76 million (Powerball draw) from a winner from Wisconsin
- £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk of Chicopee, Massachusetts claimed the jackpot in August 2017
- £575.53 million (Powerball) A lucky pair of winners scooped the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
The first EuroMillions draw took place on February 7, 2004, by three organisations: France’s Française des Jeux, Loterías y Apuestas del Estado in Spain and the Camelot in the UK.
One of the UK’s biggest prizes was up for grabs on December, 4, 2020 with a whopping £175million EuroMillions jackpot, which would make a winner richer than Adele.
Another previous UK winner who’s whole life was altered with their jackpot was a player who wanted to remain anonymous on October 8, 2019. They walked off with a cool £170,221,000.
Colin and Chris Weir, from Largs in Scotland, netted a huge £161,653,000 in the July 12, 2011.
Adrian and Gillian Bayford, from Haverhill, Suffolk, picked up £148,656,000 after they played the draw on August, 10, 2012, while Jane Park became Britain’s youngest lottery winner when she scooped up £1 million in 2013.
The odds of winning any EuroMillions prize are 1 in 13.
Could tonight’s jackpot of £35million see you handing in your notice and swapping the daily commute for slurping champagne on a super yacht or lying back on a private beach in the Bahamas?
EuroMillions tickets comes with an automatic entry into the UK Million Maker too
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.