CREATOR CLASH boxing is here this weekend as iDubbbz faces Dr Mike in a massive main event.
The Yuengling Center in Tampa, Florida plays host to a massive night of influencer boxing – with nine fights on a STACKED card.
How the HUGE card is shaping up
The show will also be raising money for charity, with all net profits from the event going to the American Heart Association in additon to other charities to be announced in the coming weeks.
Headliner iDubbz – who has ammassed over 1BILLION views across his platforms – said : “These creators want to show respect to boxing, while putting on an entertaining show that reflects their personalities.
“It was really important to us that the creators took this experience seriously, and let me tell you – they absolutely have.
“They have been training for months, and we can’t wait to show you what they can bring to the table.
“Influencer boxing has previously been very money-driven and our goal is to bring attention back to the sport, while delivering fun and interesting personalities for an all-around great show for some great causes.”
When is Creator Clash?
Creator Clash takes place on Saturday, May 14.
The big show gets underway from 11pm UK time – this is 6pm ET.
Tampa’s The Yuengling Center plays host.
idubbbz takes on Dr Mike in the main eventCredit: twitter.com/Idubbbz
How can I stream Creator Clash?
The live stream for Creator Clash will be available on Moment House.
The stream will cost $24.99 currently, going up to $34.99.
What is the full fight card?
- MAIN EVENT: iDubbbz vs Dr Mike (Cruiserweight)
- Supermega’s Matt Watson vs Dad (Middleweight)
- Internet Comment Etiquette’s Erik vs DJ Welch (Heavyweight)
- Justaminx vs YodelingHaley (Jr. Middleweight)
- Alex Ernst v. Supermega’s Ryan Magee (Cruiserweight)
- I Did A Thing vs TheOdd1sOut (Cruiserweight)
- MuscleParty’s Hundar vs H3 Podcast’s AB (Cruiserweight)
- Graham Stephan vs OfflineTV’s Michael Reeves (Lightweight)
- Epic Meal Time’s Harley Morenstein vs Game Grumps’ Arin Hanson (Heavyweight)
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.