Table of Contents
- I went into this taste test with high expectations for the Annie’s macaroni and cheese in classic cheddar.
- I prepared the box as directed but was surprised to find that as I was mixing, the cheese clumped together.
- However, after a few minutes of mixing, I managed to get most of the clumps out.
- The noodles had a nice texture, but this macaroni and cheese was a little bland in my opinion.
- The Kraft original was slightly sweet but a little watery, rather than creamy.
- I had never tried chickpea pasta before, so I wasn’t sure I would like this gluten-free alternative.
- The next time I’m in the grocery store I might go ahead and pick up the Banza mac and cheese over my childhood go-to, Kraft.
- Download - Keto Recipes & Resource Handbook