Table of Contents
- Here are all of my assembled ingredients.
- Here’s a better look at the air fryer. My main concern was finding a pan that would fit inside the basket.
- The first step was to combine the first set of dry ingredients: flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, I combined the two eggs with brown sugar, vanilla extract, granulated sugar, and water.
- The final step was to pour the brownie mix into the pans I had — it would have been much easier to just pour it all into one large pan instead of these little ones.
- After 45 minutes of air frying, I had successfully baked my first little brownie loaf.
- It took 90 minutes and a truly annoying level of counter space to make two teeny brownies. In the future, I’d stick to large brownie pans and an oven.
- Download - Keto Recipes & Resource Handbook