HALLOWEEN is about to jump out on you so now is the time to conjure up your costume.
The most searched-for get-ups on Google are kooky AND spooky celebrity specials sure to steal the show next Sunday.
Get ready for Halloween with our frighteningly cool costume ideasCredit: Getty
From movies Cruella and Promising Young Woman, and TV hits Squid Game and The Handmaid’s Tale, to Kim Kardashian, Eurovision and Britney Spears, there are guises galore.
Cigdem Tanrioglu has ideas for frightening fellas and ghoulish girls.
Pretty Little Thing’s £35 jumpsuit is great for a Cruella costumeCredit: David Cummings
Take inspiration from one of Disney’s latest hitsCredit: Supplied by LMK
- Jumpsuit, £35, Prettylittlething.com; shoes, £30 and gloves, £10, both Nasty Gal; cane, £5.50 and wig, £13.99, both Amazon; necklace, £10, Claire’s
Eurovision fan? Try this daring lookCredit: David Cummings
All you need is leather trousers, braces and bootsCredit: EPA
- Leather trousers, £25 and belt, £15, both Prettylittle thing.com; white ribbon, £2.99, Amazon; braces, £18, Marks & Spencer; boots, £60, Asos
Handmaid’s Tale fans will want to give this get-up a goCredit: David Cummings
You can nail the costume with a red dress, bonnet and capeCredit: Handout
- Dress, £8, Missguided; cape, £15, Prettylittlething. com; bonnet, £17.69, Amazon; shoes, £30, Nasty Gal
Give other partygoers a shock with this on-trend outfitCredit: David Cummings
Kim Kardashian shocked celebrities at this year’s Met GalaCredit: Getty
- Bodysuit, £17.99, Smiffys (worn underneath); dress, £35, and trousers (sewn on to dress for tail) £20, both Prettylittle thing.com; boots (worn under-neath), £25, Boohoo
Loved Promising Young Woman? Take inspiration from CassieCredit: David Cummings
It’s a twist on a classic nurses costumeCredit: AP
- Dress and hat, £29.99, both Love Honey; fishnets, £5 and boots, £60, both Prettylittle thing.com; pink wig, £22.49, Amazon; green hair pieces, £5 for two, Claire’s
Squid Game fans can easily achieve this lookCredit: David Cummings
The drama has become Netflix’s biggest ever show
- Tracksuit set, £65, Puma at JD Sports; T-shirt, £26.99, Superdry; trainers, £17.99, H&M
Schoolgirl Britney is a timeless Halloween costumeCredit: David Cummings
The 90s look will work great for any party
- Shirt, £22 and socks, £4, both Boohoo; cardi, £22, Missguided; skirt, £35, Unique21 at Asos; hair scrunchies, £5 each and bows, £4.50 for 8-pack, both Claire’s; shoes, £28, Asos
The Insidexpress is now on Telegram and Google News. Join us on Telegram and Google News, and stay updated.